Event Team Application- Accepted

Zeffy.z1

In-Game Name: Delta X

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:564399918

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum Rank

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1300 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know the rules pretty well and I look through them often.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): Events and roleplay are something that I love to do as much as possible and I feel I could help bring new events into the server that many people would enjoy and also help moderate and create events that are already put in place.  A few things I have done in server just as crim has turned into events so that gives me the encouragement to join an actual event team so that I can help out in more ways. I also enjoy giving people a good time on the server and giving them breaks from serious roleplay and let them do something more as a community. I also enjoy talking with other people already in the event team and also talking to people to hear what events they would like to participate in. Though I know it will be tough, I feel I would be a good fit to the Event Team and their decision making. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): There are actually two events that I would create. One is a racing event and another is a TDM. For the racing event it would be pretty straight forward. Since there are a lot more roads on this map, we would be able to do a drag type race on one of the outskirts roads. Since there are some dirt roads we could switch it up from dirt road or concrete road to make it more interesting. Event Team would regulate which cars are allowed that way it can be fair, or we could let people pick their own depending on the turnout and the people that decide to show up. The prizes could vary from a cash price, keys, etc... it depends on what we have to offer at the time. The first to pass the line would be the winner, if everyone gets totaled, the winner would be the one who made it the furthest. Depending on how the turnout is, there will be eliminations until the final winner is found. For the TDM each team would be modeled differently so that everyone can easily tell each other apart. It would be teams of 2 or more depending on the turnout and if they want it can only be two teams of equal amount of players. Now, depending on the location chosen, we would add obstacles to the fighting area if there are not enough props or places to duck behind. In this event the winning team would get the prize which would be money, keys, etc... depending on what we have at the time. Players in each team would change each round so that everyone could have a chance at winning a prize and also learn to fight with new people. Everyone would have the same guns, same shields, same health. That way everything is equal and fair. They would be given two different guns so that they have an option for far distance and close up. The prizes would stay the same no matter the size of the teams being played at the time. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 11am to 10pm. (depends if i work or not)

Saturday and Sunday: Saturday I can from 1pm to 12pm. I can't do any on Sundays.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

+Support

Really good person

Always is fun when on the server

On often

Good luck delta < 3

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

9 hours ago, 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑 said:

+Support

Really good person

Always is fun when on the server

On often

Good luck delta < 3

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

7 hours ago, VitalFocus said:

+ Support 

Really fun and nice person

really active 

i think she would be a good addition to the event team

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |