Deputy Agent Naga saki MIF10 NCO Application

Nagasaki

What is your In Game Name? Hiroshima

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Naga saki

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 4 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to become an NCO of Inferno Squadron because I want to show my peers and the command that I am dedicated to IF. Whenever I put my mind into something, I would spend ludicrous amounts of time committed to the thing and my mind is currently on IF. I currently have 7,900 hours of Gmod and most of those hours are from me committing to other Serious RP servers. I know that it is only been 4 days since I've joined Inferno Squadron, but all I am asking is an opportunity to show how much I am dedicated towards Inferno squad.

Another thing to note is I do not like splitting up my energy between 2 different branches. On this server, there is a 2 life system where you get to join 2 different branch and the 2 life system contradict my thinking and philosophy. My rule is I will not join 2 branches because I want to only focus on 1 branch instead of splitting up my energy into 2 branches. I would rather do my best in one branch then to do mediocre in 2 branches. I even tested my philosophy by joining 2 branches. Before I was IF, I was a Shock LCPL for a couple of days and I wanted to join IF because it looked fun. Soon after I did that, I started to noticed that I had no time to play on both branches and I became stressed to become active in both. After I joined IF, I started to become inactive in Shock and I've decided to leave Shock to solely focus on IF.

Another important reason I want to be NCO is so I can help with the leadership positions in IF. Right now, Inferno Squadron has only 18 agents on the roster which is extremely upsetting because you can now classified IF as a dead branch. My goal when I become an NCO is to revive this branch and to make it flourish in the Imperial community. I want to see this branch strive for being the best branch on the ISD-GL and making me an NCO will help me achieve this goal.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] I would assist Inferno Squad by doing a ludicrous amount of tryouts. One of the reason why IF is so inactive is that the NCO and Officer personnel is lacking and only a few people are able to do tryouts. If I become a NCO, I will be able to host tryouts for IF and I will be hosting multiple tryouts everytime I get on or whenever I have free time on the server. Either way, my main goal is to revive this branch and make it the most feared branch on the server.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. As previously stated, I have 7,900 hours on Gmod which meant I become NCO+ many times on many different servers, but I will focus on this server only. One notably experience I had as a NCO on this server was in Purge. I was a Purge SFC and I confidently say that I was a good NCO. I was active, dedicated to only Purge, and I grinded out a lot of tryouts (Ask the Ninth Sister/Fennec if you want to ask how I did in Purge). I even was Ground Command for a Public Mission since no Officer wanted to become GC, I volunteered. I have gain valuable experience from my time in Purge, which I use that experience to become a better NCO in IF. I also know that when becoming a NCO or Officer or any leadership position, it is extremely difficult. Some people may think it is easy, but most people know that leadership is the most difficult thing you can do. Essentially, you are the role model to all of your subordinates, so you have to be professional and serious most of the time. You also cannot make mistakes when you are in a leadership position. Most branches deal out harsher punishments to those in high ranking position because they expect them to know the rules and to follow them perfectly. Although this seems unfair, it is true as I have witnessed this occur to many NCOs and officers in serious rp branches on different servers. However, I feel like the hardest thing that a leader can do is to display leadership to their subordinates. A leader is nothing without the respect of your subordinates and the only way to gain their respect is to show you are competent in leading them. You have to know when to give orders, make harsh decisions, change battle strategies when the situation calls for it, and the list goes on. There is a multitude of things you need to consider when leading your subordinates and I have been through that experience multiple times. I have faced the proudest moments when leading my people into battle and my darkest moments when failing so I know my responsibilities and duties as a NCO and I will be prepared executing those duties in IF 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  Leadership, dedication, activity, Previous NCO experience, professionalism, decent personality

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

Edited by Nagasaki
  • Like 1

• Nagasaki changed the title to Deputy Agent Naga saki MIF10 NCO Application
On 1/18/2022 at 9:04 PM, cardyskink4 said:

+support 

this guy has defenite experience for a NCO

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Rice locked this topic