What is your in game name?

Kio

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Nova? 

I’ve been in Nova for about a week now 

How will you assist command with this rank? 

With the rank of 2LT I can help assist in guiding the NCOs with training any type of enlisted, by helping them go down the right path to success. With being a 2LT it brings new responsibilities, for me as I will be able to promote enlisted to a certain rank, as I would be able to be promoted I also have to make sure I am doing the right thing with promoting them. Officers are assigned to help lead the NCO’s towards a better road instead of them leading themselves. Everyone should already know who I am in this battalion for all of the Tryouts I have done, and I am still trying to hit my goal mark for the tryouts. But I can assist in many different ways, Like giving the Enlisted/NCO’s training, SIMs-Rewards, and even cool missions, as I am supposed to oversee the NCO’s and what they do. I also have my own quota to complete.

Why do you want to become an Officer? 

The reason why I wanna become an officer is because, I wanna help lead the NCO’s to help them carry out more tryouts every week, if not everyday. I was an Officer for many different battalions. This one brings up good and very great possibilities for becoming a huge Battalion, and if we want a huge battalion then we need to help our NCO’s get tryouts done within a week. I love helping out my fellow troopers even with Training and or tryouts, so I feel like it would be a great choice to help lead them as a 2LT.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

I have a lot of experience of being an Officer and or a Leading figure, as I have been a former Captain in Naval [COL for Army] I had to lead all of the Enlisted [Which are NCO’s] within whatever they could do. I loved being an officer for Battalions, but I think I would work better within a Redacted battalion as I have had a lot of experience within these types of battalions.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 

My Purpose of being an officer is to help oversee what the NCO’s do on a daily basis, not just keeping an eye on them but to also train and make them even better for our Battalion. An officer's duty is to Help lead the Lower ranks into becoming better officer’s than I am, I am to also Help train anyone that needs it and or I am able to show anyone the right path to go down for this battalion. Also as an Officer I must know my SOP by heart and help the enlisted know the SOP by the end of their enlisted lifes [going into NCO’s]. Last is to also show the enlisted/NCO’s of what I did when I was their ranks, to say if an NCO wanted some advice I would give them the best advice out there, if a Enlisted wanted to know something from the SOP I would help them there and guide them towards being the Best Enlisted/NCO.

What qualifies you to be an officer? 

What qualifies me, is the amount of time and effort I put into this battalion, like all of the tryouts I did in under 2 days, with me helping my own higher ups on what to do in any situation. I’ve been on this server for almost a year now, I’ve helped a lot around the ISD, I’ve given a lot of my time to this server. I also have been an Officer in many different battalions like 501st, Purge, Naval, SF Captain, and Shock Captain. I’ve helped lead in those battalions as I am not a stranger to leading any type of battalion this server can throw at me, I love to lead my battalion so then I can show this server that MY battalion can be the best, this is even the best Protecting Battalion on this great server.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? 

I do understand that I will be put on a 1-2 week trial Period. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ SUPPORT

• Active
  • Good officer experience prior to this application
  • Really helpful and very productive

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

17 hours ago, Psyche said:

+ SUPPORT

• Active
  • Good officer experience prior to this application
  • Really helpful and very productive

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+SUPPORT

Very trustworthy

When he messes up, he fixes it immediately

Very nice and approachable