EG6/S12's F16 Application

Paisley Park

Should i be made TI-23 Squad Lead?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be made TI-23 Squad Lead?

• Yes
    • No

[In-Game Name]
Bonnii

[Call-sign]
EG6 / S12

[Rank]
Captain

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]
F16 - TI-23 Squad Leader

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]
I have plenty of experience with G-Mod, currently sitting at 7300 hours. I am no stranger to running servers or battalions. When I am on, I am constantly seeking the input from my fellow troopers, ensuring everyone has something to do and a place to be, and always encouraging new people to learn and give them opportunities to advance (such as giving enlisted the role of leading other Death-Troopers during a mission to test their leadership and ability to adapt under stressful situations,) while ensuring that my NCO's and fellow Officers are meeting their quota. I'm always making sure there is a tryout or training going on, or there is something to entice Death-troopers to stay on. I love leadership, and I think I'm a perfect fit for TI-23- I would want nothing more than to lead a squad of those I'm closest.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]
I want to be a part of Unit TI-23 because I much prefer the more tight cohesion of a squad-based system. I think getting into Unit TI-23 would allow me to get more involved into my favorite battalion, and give me more opportunities to do the things I love doing for DT while also getting to work more closely with those I enjoy working with.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]
Unit TI-23 is an elite lore-based squad that each serves their own role. Their all adapted to be perfected for any scenario- There is nothing that can surprise the TI-23, nor nothing that can defeat them- no situation they can't overcome and nothing that can test their bond. They are stalwart on their own, but together make an impenetrable defense and offense that cannot be rivaled by anything else. 

[How active can you be]
I can be active for 12-20 hours on Weekdays and 12-16 hours on Weekends. 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/434758760

Currently, by the last month, I am the third most active player on the server, only behind a Medical Vice Commander and the Ninth Sister.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/4604844?l%3Atime=1M 

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]
Of course.

Edited by Paisley Park
A small error in the How Active Can You Be section, got one of the people above me in playtime wrong!

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Great leader and teacher

- Amazing person

- Dedicated to the betterment of the regiment

I wouldn't be anywhere as good of a DT if it weren't for EG6. In my personal opinion I believe he would be the strongest of the potential candidates. 

How did I not know there were lore DT characters? TF?

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

I wouldn't be anywhere as good of a DT if it weren't for EG6. In my personal opinion I believe he would be the strongest of the potential candidates. 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

8 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

17 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

On 1/18/2022 at 1:18 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

On 1/18/2022 at 1:18 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 1/18/2022 at 9:18 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 1/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

On 1/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Active 

- Amazing person

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member