4 members have voted

1. 1. Should MazuzaM be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: MazuzaM 

What is your steam name?: Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520927466

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MazuzaM#2691

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Previously Moderator on GL SCP RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2021

What date did you make your forums account? July 23, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CET

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I belive that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because of my past experiences on the Gaminglight Staff Community, around 3 months ago I had to resign from staff due school issues, now that I have solved all these problems I am ready to come back to the community. Now I will list the reasons why I should become apart of the Staff Team once again.

ACTIVITY
Since I joined the GL community I always had time (besides when I occasionally make LOA) to play, as some of you know you saw how much time I spent on the server when I was apart of R&D and now that I am on E11, when on the staff team I always been active besides the last period when I resigned.
CHANGEMENT
As most of you know on the month of August I was banned for Racism, I have to admit it I made a post "Appealing" it and made up some excuses but even if it was accidental that is still a violation of the most important rule such as "Racism, Homophobia and other kind of discrimination are forbidden from the GL community". During this ban I had time to think about myself and how to improve to change for the better so I came back and showed to yall how can people change from total shit to a decent human being.
PATIENCE
When I was on the staff team and in R&D Command I realized that getting angry for every little mistake someone do isnt the right way to solve a problem, I learnt how to be patient during sits and when someone did something wrong and I always tried to help everyone and I taught them how to not make the same mistake once again.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If someone is Mass RDMing I would ask first the reporting player to show proof (Clip screenshot etc..) that he killed someone for no reason multiple times, if the reported player started to curse at me I would first tell him to calm down and make him understand that by cursing nothing would have been solved and it would have caused more problems, if he wont stop cursing I would physgun him to a corner and gag him if necessary and after getting enough proof of the MassRDM I would call an Admin+ (Following CoC) to issue a ban and a warn for MassRDM/Staff Disrespect and NCWS if really necessary (Obviously after telling him what punishment is he recieving and telling him that the ban is appealable on forums).

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
If a player is abusing of a known bug and he swore to have followed all the rules I would ask the reporting player to show a clip of the incident, if the player was abusing of a known bug I would show him the clip of his "incident", right after it I would tell him what punishment is he recieving and call an Admin+ to issue a ban for Exploiting and a warn for Lying to Staff. (Usually its a ban but it isnt really stated in the punishment guidelines).

Immagine 2022-01-18 214839.png

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Just now, Shin said:

You’ve resigned a total amount of 2 times in a short span of time. In my eyes, doesn’t look good to me.

How can you prove to us that you won’t leave the community frequently?

The first time I did a Global Resignation I changed it to an all jobs + staff resignment because I started having issues at school, after it I had more problems, so many that I was failing 5 classes, I HAD to do a global resignation, now that I solved all these problems and I learnt how to not understimate school and how to manage the time I have in the correct way I found out how to play daily without having to leave the community in a future.

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+support but with concerns.

Mazuzam is such a good person, kind and hilarious and was a great command member. I have seen sits and been involved in a few sits of his and he handles it very well with no bias. Personally I think he would make a great staff member

But now to my concern

Like shinspin said you have resigned twice in a short span of time. This is concerning. Same thing ive said on previous peoples staff application after they resigned, How do we know that you won't leave again? and what will happen if you do leave again in a short amount of time. Personally I think if you leave within the first month or 2 (give or take) you should be put on a staff blacklist for X amount of time or perm. It isn't up to me but thats the only way I can personally see you being accepted again.

oofwill2.png

+ Support

+Great person ingame, has RP ranks to show it, (activity over long period of time)

+Prior staff knowledge, + on GL.

+Well written application, I like the layout/neatness, similar is rarely seen.

-I have concerns about time/dedication similar to what shinspin said (see shinspin's comment for more)

-Heavy violation of GL motd, but it is possible for one to truly have changed as a person in this timespan.

Also MassRDM does not need a clip, as long as it has relevant evidence in !blogs.

Best of luck!

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

On 1/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, Shin said:

You’ve resigned a total amount of 2 times in a short span of time. In my eyes, doesn’t look good to me.

How can you prove to us that you won’t leave the community frequently?

20 hours ago, SS1 said:

-Heavy violation of GL motd, but it is possible for one to truly have changed as a person in this timespan.

-SUPPORT

just give some time man let some time pass from your last resignation, but as for now I cant be 100% say that I can trust you in a staffing position.

no hard feelings

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

3 hours ago, SS1 said:

+ Support

+Great person ingame, has RP ranks to show it, (activity over long period of time)

+Prior staff knowledge, + on GL.

+Well written application, I like the layout/neatness, similar is rarely seen.

-I have concerns about time/dedication similar to what shinspin said (see shinspin's comment for more)

Yea he did resign a few times from staff but his reasons were for things in real life that he needed to get control of and he says he has so I believe he should have another shot at staff and I think he can change overtime with the amount he minges we wont ever know until we give him a shot though

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

3 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT

just give some time man let some time pass from your last resignation, but as for know I cant be 100% say that I can trust you in a staffing position.

no hard feelings

- Support 

give it some more time before jumping back into staff

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

14 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT

just give some time man let some time pass from your last resignation, but as for know I cant be 100% say that I can trust you in a staffing position.

no hard feelings

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

22 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT

just give some time man let some time pass from your last resignation, but as for now I cant be 100% say that I can trust you in a staffing position.

no hard feelings

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure