1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Herrman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460137064

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:  About 13 weeks (In total before command and now)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant because of my vast experience with command in multiple departments on this server and previously being a colonel in PD. I am becoming increasingly more active again. I wish to rejoin PD command because I feel I should come back and do something again at this point that I am getting more time to be active and getting kinda bored doing nothing on the server (and I've been begged ahem @AmethystRibbon ). I feel I will do good as command in PD again due to the fact I spent over a year in PD command building my reputation and experience on the server. With my experiences I feel I can help command and the rest of PD with the most of my abilities. Whether it be doing command work or just simply patrolling I know how to help my fellow officers and how to make sure everything is running well. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support
Great Friend
Friendly
Has Command Experience
Was A Good Command Member Before His Resignation

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

48 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support
Great Friend
Friendly
Has Command Experience
Was A Good Command Member Before His Resignation

+Support for all the reasons above

Though haven't seen you on SM, I doubt you would just not play after getting LT.

Good luck dude!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+support 
Yes Yes Yes 

that is the only thing I need to say. but PD HC needs a good reason so let’s give them one you were a previous command member and beloved by nearly everybody there was never an issue with you in command to my knowledge. you were active, easy to talk to, a good hand and knew what you were doing secondly you were in SCO19 high command and showed the same exemplary work there. I have known you nearly the entire time that I have been in this community I have never once had an issue with you and I’ve never felt more strongly about somebody becoming Lieutenant especially given your prior skills and knowledge

@Herrman good luck but I don’t think you need it 

Edited by Tayson Terry

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+Support

• Prior Command Experience.
  • Active PD Supervisor.
  • Good Leader.

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

+Support

- Former Colonel (has Previous Experience)
- Super Active Member (has Awesome Activity)
- Great Friend (has Wonderful Respect for Others)
- Very Friendly in General (has Noted Care for Others)

I believe he deserves this honestly. He wasn't doing very well before, as he said in his resignation, but he has been getting better- so why not? He is such a funny and great guy. Plus, I miss him on PD and SCO19. He has always tried his best to show that he was worth being COL before (when I hung out with him). I think it is time for Herrman to work his way back up there again! ALSO!, even though he has reserves for SCO19, and he says that he wont be going back there anytime soon- that doesn't mean I wont beg him to go back there again as well. Hehe. I am not too sad about him not being on SCO19, YET. However, I am sad when I don't see COL Herrman 1L91 anymore. This must change. ;w;

ANDDDDDDDDDD- He is in NO WAY a simp. (@Herrman)

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1