082 Buff [Completed]

ZJ

What are you suggesting? - 082 swep has very bad hitreg, regardless of that him having only 400 hp makes him easy to pick off, be it accidental or by 354 charging around and hitting him or 610 doing their splash attack. If he is free-roam "safe" might as well give him as much as god, 999 and the fish?

How would this change better the server? - Since he is a wonderful RP element that's been added I believe it will help people RP with him more as he won't die quickly

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone that enjoys a bit of RP

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

2 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

I wouldnt say give him 100 million.
Maybe 1000?

1k is fine since he can get enraged and some MTF might want to shoot him lol

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

4 hours ago, ZJ said:

What are you suggesting? - 082 swep has very bad hitreg, regardless of that him having only 400 hp makes him easy to pick off, be it accidental or by 354 charging around and hitting him or 610 doing their splash attack.

2 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

082 is not supposed to be shot at when he is free roaming and if he is that would just be failrp.

What ZJ said above, +Supp to increasing health 

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

Maybe step away from the other SCPs? They aren't supposed to damage/infect you anyways since it's an SCP itself. 

+ Support for a small HP buff.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

I wouldnt say give him 100 million.
Maybe 1000?

In lore 082 is just impossible to kill and he is a keter due to his insane strength, his random outburst and the fact nothing can stop him besides tranquilizing him or him calming down

In my opinion he shouldn't be a free roam scp and should just be like the other keter contained in a cell due him being a cannibal that has no problem of eating a subject for being rude or for just being hungry.

Massive +support

P.S: 082 made 682 into his horse in a 082 and 682 cross testing trying to pretend being a knight and massively humiliating the lizard

Edited by Evil

43 minutes ago, Evil said:

In my opinion he shouldn't be a free roam scp and should just be like the other keter contained in a cell due him being a cannibal that has no problem of eating a subject for being rude or for just being hungry.

082 was introduced for the sake of role playing. Also, it’s Euclid, not keter, which makes it a perfect early sentient SCP for newer researchers  which is something we really appreciate and I would not want that robbed from them by making 082 just another generic SCP.

If you hop on 082, don’t expect the typical SCP experience.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+ Support

It makes no sense why not to give him as much HP as the other free roam SCPs. 

Right now 082 can easily be killed on accident by other SCPs and other ways too.  If I remember correctly, he can only attack you if you insult him when you're eating with him at the dinner table. 

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

082 was introduced for the sake of role playing. Also, it’s Euclid, not keter, which makes it a perfect early sentient SCP for newer researchers  which is something we really appreciate and I would not want that robbed from them by making 082 just another generic SCP.

If you hop on 082, don’t expect the typical SCP experience.

Going off what Nydekore said, It's clear that 082 was introduced for the sake of role-playing and to be a replacement for 912 being removed.

If it's really meant for role-playing and to be a replacement, why doesn't he have the same HP as the other free roam SCPs?

He literally can't do anything else to harm you. 

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

On 1/19/2022 at 12:37 AM, Demon Dice said:

this change is unneeded because 082 is not supposed to be shot at when he is free roaming and if he is that would just be failrp.

We can give it a bit more hp but i didnt want to give it 100000hp if his swep could one shot, also you shouldn't be getting enraged unless your having dinner so i have no clue why your running around chasing ppl.

9 minutes ago, Coltable said:

We can give it a bit more hp but i didnt want to give it 100000hp if his swep could one shot, also you shouldn't be getting enraged unless your having dinner so i have no clue why your running around chasing ppl.

Because people go to the dinner insult you and then run away

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

• Head Admin

+support

I could agree with Coltable on a small HP increase as 082 is known to be quite resistant to bullets.
However for the sake of still being technically killable via micro HID. (Such as 106, 096, etc.) 
I don't support the SCP being invulnerable. 

HUGE +SUPPORT the scp is such a good idea for roleplay and could be so good, yet whenever i have played it, i find myself being either crossfired to death or chasing one person who called me "fat bastard" all the way around lcz for around an hour or so while i hit them and see blood everywhere and the noise of death to only get ZERO hits at all, and then i get called trash, and then i cry, and then i flag off, and then i cry more.

RETIRED