2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice-Commander ?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SSL  Neptune Fives SAIF68

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squad

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Because I am familiar with this branch, in the past two and a half months I have been working with everyone that is a part of this branch. I want to become Vice Commander because I want to give people the opportunity to show themself and to show their skill set and maybe someday one of them will be in my position. I want to become vice commander because I want to show what IF can do if they are communicating, working together, helping each other and most importantly improving their skill set if they ever have the idea of joining something else or different than IF or Navy. I want to become Vice Commander to assign officers,NCOs and Enlisted tasks. I want to make their time in IF worthwhile and I will stand up for every person that has problems or that are scared of speaking for themselves. I want to become Vice Commander to: Help, Assist, Improve, Train and most importantly lead people in the right way. With that I want to make the name of IF feared which you can only reach through 3 key points: 1. Communication , 2. Teamwork and 3. Training. I want to pass down my experience to everyone that is open to receive criticism.I would break the record of fastest becoming VCMDR of IF, but I don’t want people to believe that I only had luck and that I have no live, I want those of you who think that to know that I will use this position to the extent of powers to Improve IF. At the end of the day I am here to have fun, but also to help.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

394 hours (16 days)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Vice-Commander of this branch is to assist the commander no matter what he is going through. The Vice commander will take care of tasks that the Commander doesn’t have time or aren’t just worthwhile. The Vice Commander will make recommendations or Suggestions towards the commander. The Vice-Commander will take care of Sub-Branches and the distribution of tasks among the officers. He will be the person officers can make suggestions to and discuss important matters with, the vice commander will then decide if it’s important enough for the Commander to be informed. The Vice Commander acts somewhat like a secretary of the Commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me because I will do my utmost to prove to you that I can be trusted, I will try to handle every and any problem within IF in-game or Real Life. I want to make IF known for good standards but for that I will need your trust. And why shouldn’t you trust me? I have spent 16 days on this. Why should I just throw it away like its rubbish, that would be dis-respectful towards everyone I got  to know on my jurnee. But still if you would trust me I could reach my goal of making IF known for good: Standards, Communication, Teamwork. In the grand total I want no-harm to IF, I want to improve IF.

7. How often can you be Online? :

At least 4 times a week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I don't have any Warnings

• 2 weeks later...