Report on Josh X- Denied

[IFN] Competent [EA]

Your in game name: BWA Streak

The player's in game name: Josh X

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:104301095

What did the player do: I kidnapped the player, he then told me "aww man I was gonna get off" from there I took him to the hills I then hung him against a wall and not even 30 seconds later he leaves the server.

Evidence (required): unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: This player should be given a warning for LTARP he did this purposely knowing what I was doing in the situation (Which was giving him away to another group of people) and even if it wasn't on purpose he is still supposed to rejoin the server since it was a kidnap and not a gunfight

Any extra information: Prior to this situation he also ARDM me he attempted to kill me when I kidnapped Delta X, in this situation he didn't have the family name in his name he was just a bystander. After I killed him in that scenario he somehow knew where we were and came back and got killed again.

-Support

While I still would like to hear Josh's side of the story:

The log says "Wild_Zesty timed out" Timed out means they crashed / or internet died, something like that, something they more than likely have no control over, they did not manually exit the game. If it said disconnected by user then that means they disconnected themselves. 

Signature.png

42 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

While I still would like to hear Josh's side of the story:

The log says "Wild_Zesty timed out" Timed out means they crashed / or internet died, something like that, something they more than likely have no control over, they did not manually exit the game. If it said disconnected by user then that means they disconnected themselves. 

Yes I know, I even asked one of the Senior Mods about the situation and he asked Zerg, which than he explained if you so call "crash" during a kidnap situation you have to rejoin to continue the RP but if it was a shootout situation it would have been different 

-Support 

Although they may crash from the server they are not obligated to reconnect to the server once their game crashes. As masterson said them timing out may be out of their control 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+/-

I am pretty sure if they turned off their internet router or put on airplane mode, it would come up that way in logs. The timing was stated to be "coincidental", but in my opinion it seems unlikely.

Edited by Fitz

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

Long story short on my side.

He kidnapped me when I was afk hopping off. I told him I wanted/needed to hop off (dad was yelling at me) and he said no. Key word I NEEDED TO. I then just said screw it ima go with it but before we got into subs the entire server lag spiked and I crashed. I didn't hop back on cause I couldn't. 

That's all from my part. I told the people I was in VC with before I got off to tell BWA that I crashed.

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

13 minutes ago, 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑 said:

Long story short on my side.

He kidnapped me when I was afk hopping off. I told him I wanted/needed to hop off (dad was yelling at me) and he said no. Key word I NEEDED TO. I then just said screw it ima go with it but before we got into subs the entire server lag spiked and I crashed. I didn't hop back on cause I couldn't. 

That's all from my part. I told the people I was in VC with before I got off to tell BWA that I crashed.

-Support

Oh and also, the thing about ARDM, I have X in my name cuz that was after the fact that she let me join the family. I also adverted assist. If you wanna go find logs for it, go ahead, but I did have X.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

-Support
Player crashed its not in there control, and they are not required to rejoin "To Continue RP"

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD