SFC Titan Officer Application

Titan_Moments

What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is Titan.

What is your current rank?

I am currently a SFC EJT.

How much time do you have on the server`?

I have 5 days on the server currently.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I wouldn't say I deserve it but I want to hold the position of officer because I want to be a greater helping hand to our troopers. I joke, I pay attention, I understand other troopers. I treat others the way I wish to be treated, wanted. I can bring a helping hand when I become officer.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel worthy to hold this because I have many experiences being a leader, I understand what will happen if I fall out of line or abuse my power as an officer. Hell I will punish myself at times when I feel like I did something wrong. I will show my trustworthiness through how I teach others. Helping others cause me to having meaning to hold this position. I hope I can be worthy to hold this power, this responsibility.  

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I'm more of a helpful person. When I see someone that's struggling with something or needs help, I go up and help them out in any way I can. I can be lenient at times rather than strict. I wish to bring bonds and friendship. I want to show kindnesses so that others can look at me as a role model. A leader that can troopers can count on is my top priority and to influence others to do the same.

How active can you be?

At the very least three times a week. (not two sorry). I have a job and online college so its hard for me to be constantly on.

Edited by Titan_Moments
More info

+/- Support 

*App is way too short, would like some more details on there.

*In the question: How active can you be? Getting on twice a week would not be enough to fill in the officer qouta / You'd need to show leading skills in events / show that you are worthy to pass officer trials (To get 1LT). But you said at the very least so I expect you to be more active if you are to get into shock. 

Positive side:

*He is good at his job

*Knows what he is doing. 

Over all, a +/- support because of the short app. No application should be that short and if you edit it, i'll edit mine to a + Support. You need to add more details, this app looks way too rushed. 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Nex_yes said:

+/- Support 

*App is way too short, would like some more details on there.

*In the question: How active can you be? Getting on twice a week would not be enough to fill in the officer qouta / You'd need to show leading skills in events / show that you are worthy to pass officer trials (To get 1LT). But you said at the very least so I expect you to be more active if you are to get into shock. 

Positive side:

*He is good at his job

*Knows what he is doing. 

Over all, a +/- support because of the short app. No application should be that short and if you edit it, i'll edit mine to a + Support. You need to add more details, this app looks way too rushed. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-Support

-App is rushed

-The app is way too small

-Doesn't give us the full meaning of being an Officer for Shock

-Doesn't give a lot of detail of being an Officer

Good Luck Mr. Titan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Denied.
At this time Shock Command does not see you suitable for Officer.
Please do not be discouraged as you are a very good NCO and we wish to see you learn some more.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

• Phil locked this topic