99 dead raccoons

1: What's you're in-game name and rank? (Ex: MC S SPC Hex 0084):

MC RLM PFC Racc 4426

2: What's your timezone?:

EST

3: What's your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:0:83173032

4: How often will you be able to be active and at what times?:

I can be active for at least 4-6 hours per day. Usually anywhere in the times between 12pm-12am.

5: Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?:

I have the experience within Medical Corps on Gaminglight, I am familiar with the rules and regulations of the regiment, as well as what my expected responsibilities would be. I would be able to put time and effort using my previous knowledge in order to once again work for the betterment of the regiment.

6: Why should you be a Medical NCO?:

I have prior experience recently within the regiment. As my activity has once again increased, I would be able to help the regiment again. I believe I have a reputation from my previous time in the battalion that supports my claim in saying I would be able to assist the regiment in every way I am able. I also showed great commitment to my sub-regiment in my previous time in medical, and I would like to continue that work and help support medical as a whole, as well as some of the other aspects of it as well.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:

I believe my experience and previous reputation help reinforce my merit within the regiment. I am passionate about the RP in the regiment, always stay on top of my quotas, and always would follow the rules and regulations regarding the SOP. I also work well with others, and am eager to work with the regiment once again.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?):

I have no warns.

+Support

Great former medic. Clearly would understand the rules and was very active in the battalion. Active and trusted. 

Clear accept right here.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

10 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Great former medic. Clearly would understand the rules and was very active in the battalion. Active and trusted. 

Clear accept right here.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

APPLICATION APPROVED!

You have attained the rank of MC SGT! Fill out a roster update and see an Officer+ for your NCO briefing!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

• Zug locked this topic