69th Medical Corps NCO Application (Jack)

Jack (utility one)

1: What's you're in-game name and rank? (Ex: MC S SPC Hex 0084): MC LCPL Jack 1048

2: What's your timezone?: Central

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:632429511

4: How often will you be able to be active and at what times?:
I will mainly be able to play every day to every other day during later night hours, such as 9-10 PM to 1-2 AM

5: Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?:
I now how lead newer members/show them the ropes of medical as well know how to create a fun environment but tone down on minginess when necessary, as well have a fairly decent understanding of how medical and the server operates. I also have experience from SCP, JvS, and Clone Wars Life RP GL servers as HCMD, and site admin on SCP-RP over the 4 years on GL so I understand what is needed as a NCO.

6: Why should you be a Medical NCO?:
I wish to help medical on Imperial as much as I can, I one day wish to be command. I feel I can be a prime example of an NCO and prove my own worth as a player, while also giving my knowledge and insight to newer enlisted and creating a fun environment that will show medicals best colors. I also know how to treat/handle troublesome enlisted and how to encourage and strengthen newer ones talents on medical as well the server.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 
I feel my best quality that will shine most is the experience I've gained from being HCMD on SCP, JvS, and CWLRP. I feel that is something that is only gained from time and can't be taught, and since I've already gained years of experience (around 2 years+ in hcmd+ and still going), I won't need to have the time constraint that many people need to gain experience. Although fairly short, everything else I wish to say ultimately ties back to my overall experience, which again sets me ahead many others.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?):
I have 5 warns total (the latest I think was from Luci in earlier 2021)

Warns explained:

The mass RDM in MTF bunks was me and around 10 other people just screwing around killing eachother, to which someone hit an AFK guy and they considered all of the following killing RDM, so fairly unfortunate but I have yet to do anything similar since.

The FailRP warn is the farthest away, I was on Dr. Bright and bought a keypad cracker, when I thought it was allowed, and I was mistaken.

The metagame warn from PoliceRP, imo, was total BS which other Senior Admin told me the same thing. I tried appealing but PRP SMT felt different so it stands.

The RDM warn from Luci was a joke. Me, Luci, and our friend WantedIdeas were chilling on Imperial and I killed wanted, Luci warned me thinking I could appeal, but my forums account and my in-game account are separate, I can get a manager to remove it but I honestly forgot about it until making this post so I will probably get it removed shortly after this.

Next is my homophobia warn, which is a little wacky. So basically I was in a call in discord with a good friend of mine, I had the same push to talk in discord as in game, called fun the funny F word and a D-class around the corner recorded it and sent it to staff. (Not as an excuse but I myself am bi so take it of course with a grain of salt, even though I still said a hurtful word and took the ban)
image.png.54256abd575f14dc4b8e635883a70f52.png

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• Zug locked this topic