8 members have voted

1. 1. vote yes or no for the poll

• yes
    • no

In Game name: Atlas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460872282

ULX Rank: gold

What rank are you applying for?: EARCH

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum):   I have been around for a hot minute  nine almost 10 months if you look on Roster  everyone in CI and hell some other branches have seen I've been here but the main few reasons why i should get EARCH is because i have experience as Senior command true i haven't been a Earch before but i think that if given the opportunity i could really help the newer people who are joining senior command and teach them what to do and what not to as well as making sure that low command and senior command are doing quotas  and making sure this branch is growing and running as smoothly as humanly possible.  the second reason i should become EARCH is because we CI RnD Command new a proper ranking structure if there are questions that say a SARCH needs to ask he can't he would need to go straight to high command and we all know that high command would get annoy by being asked questions constantly by there command member's so having someone like me could Ease up the problems that there getting as high command as enough on there plate to deal with. now finally my last reason as to why i should get EARCH i have been at my post since 5/28/21 but all i want is what is best for the branch and nothing more that's all im asking is that when the topic of who should get EARCH i want to throw my hat into the ring for the chance of a life time and surely people will disagree with this i already see people clicking no just because they see others doing it but just give me a chance at this i promise i won't make high command and Sigma command regret this!

How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum): not going for high command

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): if i where to get this position i would help senior command members by properly training them on certain situations like on how to train new command members for example and go into detail on what they should do same for SFTO Training's and Overseer FTO trainings as we all need to work together in RnD command to make sure this branch can stay afloat because right now RnD command has a few holes that need to be patched up and i think that  i am more the qualified to take on these tasks. while also helping low command and senior command with any and all questions when i am able to

How active would you be: i would be more active if given this promotion  so 10\10

+support 

Atlas has been a long term member of RnD. Even though he didn’t get gamma he very much deserves EARCH.

he has experience and commitment 

currently SARCH

perfect canidate for EARCH

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

8 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

+support 

Atlas has been a long term member of RnD. Even though he didn’t get gamma he very much deserves EARCH.

currently SARCH

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

6 hours ago, Its Buck said:

+support 

currently SARCH

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

On 1/17/2022 at 6:40 PM, Its Buck said:

+support 

currently SARCH

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

Just realized I voted wrong on the poll anyways...

ATLAS FOR EARCH! 

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG