Should I be a GM  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a GM

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: Sainty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:417674367

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Havoc, Vice Commander.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, 1153 USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Imperial RP when i first joined around 5 months ago

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 - MARDM 

How much time do you have on the server?: 1.3k hours.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know lore a decent amount, however this knowledge could improve more with time being a GM. Watched most of the movies so I know all the basic stuff.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a GM due to the long waiting times Ive been witnessing as staff. I have been wanting to take tickets, however they are mainly GM tickets to help with sims etc, which I would be more than happy to help with. I would also like to make the server more entertaining with more missions and events hosted for people.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a GM as I am a current staff member - Used to be sen mod (before I went into reserves) and im now back to being a mod. I have also been trusted to create and maintain rosters, docs etc as my time as a vice commander.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have not been a GM before on any server, only staff.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship event: An undercover rebel has sneaked onto the ISD disguised as a Havoc member, this person has placed bombs all over the ISD in random locations. It will be the crew of the ISD's job to comms in to havoc to locate and defuse these bombs. Just as havoc defuses the 3rd bomb, rebels hyperspace into the ISD's airspace and attempt to save the rebel. Their ship awaits at Moonpool and the crew have to kill this rebel before they get to moonpool to escape.

Off ship: We have received a distress signal from a recently taken over base on the planet hoth, they have taken a commander from our ISD captive. It is out job as the empire to go and save the commander and take back this base! However as we go down to the planet it seems there is no one there. All of a sudden 2 jedi and 1 rebel elite all ambush us. It is our job to take them out, extract and data on the planet and make sure we get the commander back safe.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!give name X (depending what they need) 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model NAME model ID

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: YES!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.