Bunnys Player Report

Bunny is a Bunny

Your in game name:Bunyn

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:537984633

The player's in game name:Cecil

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:65369818

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:1/16/22

What did the player do:shot me for no reason while i had a physgun out in my spawn

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/82ebQgKxo7mpp/d13378gg6f5K?invite=cr-MSxzVFUsMTI1NzkzMDAs

What do you believe should happen to the player:Verbal to not do it again 

Any extra information:

2 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

You're in an RP zone, as an enemy class and just holding a physgun doesn't make you OOC. At least not without announcing it.

and you can only go OOC when you have a reason. What is your reason here?

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

mass -support, I am the one who responded to the sit. First, phys gun does not make it so your just invincible, your outside spawn and waiting nlr, you cant pull out your phys gun so you can wait nlr outside of your spawn. Second, you showed me how you got up there, the 2 ways to get where you were is to, A. Prop climb, B. (the one you showed me) going out of your spawn, into gate A and parkouring up there both against the rules as you were on NLR. This clip shows the back side of it as I couldnt get the part of him climbing

Please ignore my breathing as I am a loud breather when I can't hear myself and I was watching breaking bad.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/82d3hu3XKiqAy/d1337mwzBdA1?invite=cr-MSwyZTYsNDIwMzY2MDks

also I offered a second mods opinion in which case he denied because he said if he makes a forums post Cecil will most likely be penalized. In logs, Cecil does the exact same thing I would if I were in that situation.

Edited by oofWill

oofwill2.png

-support 

That isn't your spawn, that area counts as gate A and to reach that place you would've had to propclimb/otherwise exploit.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

Looks like you just want to get him in trouble. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

Seen Sarkic enter from there often, I entered gate A, shot you on sight as you could have pulled an RPG at any time so took the shot. It wouldn't have damaged you if it was your spawn and then kept my eye on you. waiting for you to pull a gun out which you didn't so I moved on. As Loaff said, that area counts as Gate A. If I could damage you, then it's not your spawn. 

5 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support 

That isn't your spawn, that area counts as gate A and to reach that place you would've had to propclimb/otherwise exploit.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||