7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff.

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: CyClone

What is your steam name?: CyClone

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:103955248

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): CyClone#1839

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I staffed on this server for around 1-2 months but resigned when school started.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started early May, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? May 31st, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Patron

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) |

I deserve Trial-Mod because I have experience as staff previously on this server and I was a previous Event Team member twice. I know the rules on this server due to me having around 7-8 months on this server now.  I can be trusted with this rank due to my RP rank as well. I am currently a 2LT in CI and have previous command experience in other branches. I take my time when dealing with situations and try to get both points of view before I take any action or discipline. Also, I have 0 warns on this server which shows responsibility. I for the most part know all of the rules and kept up to date with recent rule changes with NLR, SCP changes ETC. I would love to learn from staffing again and hope I can show you guys that. Overall, I think I would be a great addition to your staff team and hope you see that. 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Bring them and freeze them I will tell them to stop cursing, if they do not stop I will gag them. if they start typing I will mute them. I will check through the logs and Warn them appropriately to what they did. If they mass rdm'd depending on how much I will call over an Admin+ in admin chat and ask the admin for an assistance for a ban on this player, reason and how many days. If they didn't mass rdm but still cursed at me I will ungag them but If I get a report with you cursing at people you will most definitely be warned for that.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

When I bring the player I will confront them, In this situation they deny it and swear he follows the rules. When he denies it I will calmly tell him that what he is doing a common bug and abusing this further will result in disciplinary actions. I will let him off with a verbal but will watch him for the next 5-10 minutes to make sure they don't go back to doing it. If they go back to doing it I will bring them and warn them appropriately for their actions.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+Support

Good Guy
Knows the rules
Active 
Command 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support

Plays E3 (Never) 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/16/2022 at 9:09 PM, Flixy said:

+Support

Good Guy
Knows the rules
Active 
Command 

Hes Chill and Couldn't have said it better ^

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team