Ban Appeal- Denied

Gustav

1. Steam Name:  Gustav

2. Ingame Name: ST  PVT 3010 Gustav

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:148216594

4. Ban Length: Permanent (Appealable)

5. Admin that Banned you: Igeneous

6. Reason for Ban: SMT/Player disrespect

7. Dispute: Hi, never thought I would be making a ban appeal. As many of you know I never broke rules or minged at all during my playtime in-game, if anything I were just the strict-kinda person who didn't want troopers to knife each other in the bunks, I have never been warned on any GamingLight server. So as many of you know I am a very active user here on the forums, I tend to leave my true and unbiased opinion on as much as possible in order to help and assist current staff to have a better understanding regarding the situation(s) and players, in order for them to get unbanned/warn removed if they got falsely punished. Some of you may wonder why I ended up getting banned, well, unfortunately I sometimes can have a difficult time communicating with certain people, this however does not occur often but it CAN happen. The poor communication is based off my culture and the country which I live in (Denmark) In Denmark you see, you can basically say/write/do whatever you want.. and with this danish people are genuine just used to speak their minds and use words and slang words which seem fit for the emotional expression of what you are trying to say. I hope that this does not sound too confusing, but my point is that, I am used to make posts with my true unbiased opinion and with a respectful yet right-on direct tone which some might misunderstand/define as disrespect. I'm not mad or blaming anyone for banning me for this, I kinda had it foreseen that  one day someone would misunderstand it, which is fine. I do acknowledge reasons as to why I were banned, I would just like to point out that, I did not have the bad intentions of being disrespect, only to attempt to having a constructive discussion. Sometimes people fuck up and slip, making a mistake, and this were mine. As some of you say/read I posted my first opinion on Keegans report on Hotshot, the post I made were of poor quality, even though I do sincerely believe I spoke truth of several elements in the post. But yeah that doesn't really matter as this is not a report on someone. Overall I want to apologies to @Igneous@Keegan @caps and others which I have been wrongdoing as of recently. I know I sorta resigned on the server, but sometimes I do check in from time to time, since GamingLight  obviously still have some of the best in-game features which some servers cant compete with, which is also the reason GamingLight is as big as it is. I don't mind if I wont get unbanned, however the incident which occurred the day I got banned wont happen again.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-support

-you have dissed SMT, not even 1 week ago i say still think what you did and wait a little longer

-as well as you not only dissed SMT, better called management and even RP personal, as you also dissed them not in discord but on the forums page.

-You still have to learn some things and to this day, i still have not seen you change.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support
I saw what you did to get this, anyways...
American Movie GIF

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

24 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

-Support
I saw what you did to get this, anyways...
American Movie GIF

I get it was wrong, but the question is, do you honestly feel that the crime fits the punishment? Also it was not really the post in the Hotshot report that made me get banned, but something else. Either way do you think player disrespect is a permanent ban worth? Taking into consideration that I have never ever broken a single rule, never gotten warned and never punished on any GamingLight server, or any server previously.

1 hour ago, Marshall Manjini said:

-support

-you have dissed SMT, not even 1 week ago i say still think what you did and wait a little longer

-as well as you not only dissed SMT, better called management and even RP personal, as you also dissed them not in discord but on the forums page.

-You still have to learn some things and to this day, i still have not seen you change.

As staff you have to enforce rules yes, but to judge fairly, and its not that I wont to discuss if the punishment were place appropriately, however I don't think the punishment reflects my wrongdoing, you may of course disagree or agree, that's fine, but again, taking into account that this is my first offense ever, I think a permanent ban might just be a bit too much. If I had said the things that I had to normal players I would never have gotten banned, it only happened because the guy were a SMT.

Im confused... What did you say to get banned exactly? I can not state my opinion on this as "SMT/Player Disrespect" can mean anything from calling someone a twat to a racial slur. Once I have found out what you've said I can give a +/- Support.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

18 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

Im confused... What did you say to get banned exactly? I can not state my opinion on this as "SMT/Player Disrespect" can mean anything from calling someone a twat to a racial slur. Once I have found out what you've said I can give a +/- Support.

@SAINTY.

Well... I said "you are kinda retarded" and "guess all +supporters are braindeads" which is wrong to do and not words you should utilize as a normally mature person, however I did, sadly, would take it back but that sadly is not possible either. I 100% acknowledge it was wrong, and I dont mind getting some sort of punishment, but a Permanent ban, is too much for me, since that makes me unable to play. I wouldnt mind getting unbanned and then banned for a month or whatever @Igneoussee fit. I think that Igenous might have thought that this is how I always were which is why he basically gave me the max punishment which you can get on GamingLight, I dont know, I just know that some of it have already been lifted and with that, I just thought then maybe I could just get unbanned from the Imperial server, the perm ban can remain on SCPRP and the other servers.

-Support

f2ccaa7629791176d686511c22564eae.png 

What you sent to a friend of mine about me (shown above) matches up with the same exact behavior I have seen from you over the past several months, and even matches up with what I was told regarding your ban (you don't say any specifics here). You are extremely disrespectful and cannot take criticism. Need I mention that time I thumbs up a -support on your VCMDR app and you shit talked the character of the multiple people that -supported you to me? That was ages ago and you still haven't changed. Not to mention the fact that the term you use to describe me is either a) racist, or b) ableism: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mongoloid 

You have been banned for 2 days, and this post doesn't even say what you did besides apologizing.

Furthermore, it isn't a great look to be arguing with people in the comments of your ban appeal.

This should be an automatic denial.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

12 minutes ago, Gustav IFN said:

@SAINTY.

Well... I said "you are kinda retarded" and "guess all +supporters are braindeads" which is wrong to do and not words you should utilize as a normally mature person, however I did, sadly, would take it back but that sadly is not possible either. I 100% acknowledge it was wrong, and I dont mind getting some sort of punishment, but a Permanent ban, is too much for me, since that makes me unable to play. I wouldnt mind getting unbanned and then banned for a month or whatever @Igneoussee fit. I think that Igenous might have thought that this is how I always were which is why he basically gave me the max punishment which you can get on GamingLight, I dont know, I just know that some of it have already been lifted and with that, I just thought then maybe I could just get unbanned from the Imperial server, the perm ban can remain on SCPRP and the other servers.

I'm gonna have to -Support here.
Here is why: 
- The language you used was kind of unacceptable to say to people for having an opinion
- If we allow you to speak like that then it sends a message to everyone else that calling people that for having an opinion is right when its clearly against server rules etc.
- You said that people in Denmark don't have a filter, this may be true, however I know that people definitely don't go around saying stuff like that to people for having an opinion.

I like you Gustav and always have, however I feel like this will not get accepted due to it being so fresh and the points above. However I do feel like you should be able to appeal this in the future IF the people you said this to accpet your apology and are ready to move on.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

23 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

- Support
-
Never stated what you did wrong 
- It legit you just saying sorry

I stated it in the respons to Sainty in theese comments, you could re-read the entire thread.

8 minutes ago, Keegan said:

-Support

f2ccaa7629791176d686511c22564eae.png 

What you sent to a friend of mine about me (shown above) matches up with the same exact behavior I have seen from you over the past several months, and even matches up with what I was told regarding your ban (you don't say any specifics here). You are extremely disrespectful and cannot take criticism. Need I mention that time I thumbs up a -support on your VCMDR app and you shit talked the character of the multiple people that -supported you to me? That was ages ago and you still haven't changed. Not to mention the fact that the term you use to describe me is either a) racist, or b) ableism: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mongoloid 

You have been banned for 2 days, and this post doesn't even say what you did besides apologizing.

Furthermore, it isn't a great look to be arguing with people in the comments of your ban appeal.

This should be an automatic denial.

Hi, so yeah, basicly I have been kinda mad with you,  and you know why, you have been very biased and much more, which I wont go in details here as this is not a report on anyone. Also I didnt use it to describe it in a racist way, im not a racism person mate. Also I cant see how bringing up things from the past, whereas some of them are really long time ago would make sense of anything. The behavior that made me get banned wasent that message that you posted, not that alone at least, It was more due to the things which I called the manager. I mean theese ban appeals, I mean its not like I disagree that wrongdoing has been made, I were just wondering if the punishment could at least be altered. I mean yes what i did were bad, but permanent ban bad? That is discuss able. Also I have said what I did when I reply to Sainty, I would recommend you reading the entire thread before posting I suppose. Also Im not arguing, Im replying back, and to be honest Im not even sure if i am allowed to reply back as i am doing now, but I havent gotten a message from a forum diplomat yet, so I assume its okay to reply to comments here. If this didnt answer all of your questions feel free to dm me on discord.  

12 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

I'm gonna have to -Support here.
Here is why: 
- The language you used was kind of unacceptable to say to people for having an opinion
- If we allow you to speak like that then it sends a message to everyone else that calling people that for having an opinion is right when its clearly against server rules etc.
- You said that people in Denmark don't have a filter, this may be true, however I know that people definitely don't go around saying stuff like that to people for having an opinion.

I like you Gustav and always have, however I feel like this will not get accepted due to it being so fresh and the points above. However I do feel like you should be able to appeal this in the future IF the people you said this to accpet your apology and are ready to move on.

Yeah, I know it its unacceptable, and this is probably going to get denied anyways lol, theres sadly a lot of biased comments and I could proof that its biased, but that probably wont get any attention at this  point. I just fucked up, at least I acknowledge it. I just kinda hoped that giving my clean slate would buy me a non-permanent ban. I dont think I  have ever seen a person been permanent banned with any prior punishments before. I know there are sometimes that makes you get automatically banned and such, but yeah. Lastly I just want to tell you that, this is exactly things people here tell eachother if they strongly disagree, honestly its not rare its quite common, but yeah its fine man.

Thank you for your post/comment.