• No

In-Game Name:
Diz

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:455967411

ULX Rank (Donator rank/Staff Rank):
Gold/Senior Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?:
Since September, can’t remember which day.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

Why do you want to join event team?:
I would like to join the event team to be able to make events for the people in different timezones as we usually have very few events and just sitting around and doing whatever your branch does gets boring after a few hours.
I would also like to join it to make other players enjoy and have more fun on the server and to bring back old players and new players alike to the server, but not only that, I would also like to become ET to increase my building skills in GMod since at the moment, I am NOT the best builder (Although I do like to practice from time to time) and thus end up making better events.
And while it might seem stupid, I want to join ET to one day become a forums diplomat or, even better, SMT. Also, you gotta admit that being able to build and make events for other people is really damn cool.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I have been entrusted with the positions of Moderator and 2LT in CI and have never received a strike, and while I did use to be a somewhat mingy player not too long ago, I have changed a lot, to add on top of that, two of the warns I've ever received were from 2 years ago and I got my third warn about 3 (4?) months ago and I regret doing what I did.
I am also a very active member (I usually play around 3-5 hours each day of the community and I promise that I'll do my best as ET and I will always complete the event quota, also, even though I usually play during the off hours, I average 30-40 sits a week, which is a lot considering there barely are any sits.
I'm also very creative and I have a couple of event ideas in mind in case I do end up becoming ET.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes, I have mastered all of ULX and while I have fucked up a couple of times, I've never made the same mistakes again.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
SCP-3812 Event
(SCP-3812 is an anomaly with reality bending capabilities)
SCP-3812 has changed all of reality in a nearly irreversible way and Mobile Task Force Lamba-5 "White Rabbits" and Dr. Scranton  have been dispatched to the affected location (The event room, obviously) to restart the Scranton Reality Anchors located around the event area by finding 3 fuses.
While Lamba-5 and Dr. Scranton try to acquire the fuses, they would be under constant attack by SCP-3812 and ghostly entities (The "ghosts" would most likely be Lamba-5 that died during the event) summoned by 3812.
After succesfully restarting the Scranton Reality Anchors, the affected area would return to normal and, if possible, the Lambda-5 that were still alive would be given a recommendation for a promotion if they are in any combatant branch.
Note: This event would be EXTREMELY hard and the Lambda-5 would be given 2 lives before becoming a SCP-3812 entity

Garry's Mod 16_01_2022 18_23_45.png

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

44 minutes ago, Diz said:

In-Game Name:
Diz

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:455967411

ULX Rank (Donator rank/Staff Rank):
Gold/Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?:
4 Weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes, another ET member

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

Why do you want to join event team?:
I would like to join the event team to be able to make events for the people in different timezones as we usually have very few events and just sitting around and doing whatever your branch does gets boring after a few hours.
I would also like to join it to make other players enjoy and have more fun on the server and to bring back old players and new players alike to the server, but not only that, I would also like to become ET to increase my building skills in GMod since at the moment, I am NOT the best builder (Although I do like to practice from time to time) and thus end up making better events.
And while it might seem stupid, I want to join ET to one day become a forums diplomat or, even better, SMT. Also, you gotta admit that being able to build and make events for other people is really damn cool.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I have been entrusted with the positions of Moderator and 2LT in CI and have never received a strike, and while I did use to be a somewhat mingy player not too long ago, I have changed a lot, to add on top of that, two of the warns I've ever received were from 2 years ago and I got my third warn about 3 (4?) months ago and I regret doing what I did.
I am also a very active member (I usually play around 3-5 hours each day of the community and I promise that I'll do my best as ET and I will always complete the event quota, also, even though I usually play during the off hours, I average 30-40 sits a week, which is a lot considering there barely are any sits.
I'm also very creative and I have a couple of event ideas in mind in case I do end up becoming ET.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes, I have mastered all of ULX and while I have fucked up a couple of times, I've never made the same mistakes again.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
SCP-3812 Event
(SCP-3812 is an anomaly with reality bending capabilities)
SCP-3812 has changed all of reality in a nearly irreversible way and Mobile Task Force Lamba-5 "White Rabbits" and Dr. Scranton  have been dispatched to the affected location (The event room, obviously) to restart the Scranton Reality Anchors located around the event area by finding 3 fuses.
While Lamba-5 and Dr. Scranton try to acquire the fuses, they would be under constant attack by SCP-3812 and ghostly entities (The "ghosts" would most likely be Lamba-5 that died during the event) summoned by 3812.
After succesfully restarting the Scranton Reality Anchors, the affected area would return to normal and, if possible, the Lambda-5 that were still alive would be given a recommendation for a promotion if they are in any combatant branch.
Note: This event would be EXTREMELY hard and the Lambda-5 would be given 2 lives before becoming a SCP-3812 entity

Garry's Mod 16_01_2022 18_23_45.png

+ Support just because he spent 1 hour searching for 3812 because he didnt remember the number
-Imagine calling D4 by their real names xD

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥