3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. Current level:65

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Flixy, Julias

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes 

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):
I think I deserve access to the security juggernaut job because I am usually quite active on the server, averaging around 4 hours a day on most occasions. I'm quite good at pvp and win a lot of my 1v1 combat encounters. I am very good at making judgements quickly in combat situations which will help me choose the correct weapon from the juggernaut's arsenal for a situation. I have past experience in MTF branches so I know how to coordinate myself with other people when I am needed in a location for a tactical purpose. I have a lot of experience with d class riots due to being in multiple mass riots, This means I can handle myself in these situations and can come properly prepared for them. I have a good knowledge of the SOP so I can follow the rules of juggernaut and normal security well.
11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the tec-9 as it is the best suited weapon to dispatch enemies at long range due to its low spread and its single fire mode. to ensure I hit my mark I would try and solo out my enemy before taking the shot, although sometimes this is not possible. in the case I cant solo them out I would try my best to make sure I wont hit a friendly who is in the way of the enemy.

2 hours ago, a_krew10 said:

+Support

-  Was previously a good member in Security

- Great Application

- Does great work and is pretty active

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

I gave my perms for a reason.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

10 hours ago, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

+support
When on, he doesn't minge and is active

+Support 
Cool Guy

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 1/21/2022 at 4:56 AM, Cappie said:

+Support

Great member of security 

Active

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Congrats On Juggernaut Fishy😁

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/17/2022 at 7:02 AM, Julias said:

+Support

-Active

-Good app

-Helps out D-Block a lot

mfw didnt see the rest of the messages so accidently quote a message for no reason (epic fail)

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

• Star locked this topic