Shock MSG Aaron's officer application.

Wolf_Legend129

My in game name is Aaron and my rank is MSG , i have 3 days on the  server in total, I feel like i deserve this rank is because i'll be able get men into battle ready and prepare them for what's to come. I feel like you can trust me because when no higher ranking is on during events or on ship battles i can get people into positions and encourage them to keep fighting and to hold them ground. If i get chosen i would add more training sestions with the men and sims to help them with things such as target practice or raids/combat on the battle field and formations sense some of the stuff needs to be in prove and i want to help them with so we can be the most proffesional group on the server and still able have fun with others. I would try to be on every day  of the week when i'm not busy with school or work.

+/- Support. (Slighty more on the - side) 

* You need to fix the format

* Needs to work on the way he acts ingame

* Could be useful if trained properly. 

* Active

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+/- Support. (Slighty more on the - side) 

* You need to fix the format

* Needs to work on the way he acts ingame

* Could be useful if trained properly. 

* Active

Good luck tho regardless.

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

You have 24 hours to make this look somewhat presentable. Copy and Paste the format provided and look in the archived section for other Applications for how they are supposed to look.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

-Support

-I don't see much of you

-this app is way too small

-app is very rushed

-didn't do the app right

-hasn't been on the server long enough 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF