Phrog's MMF Application

phrog

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Phrog

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168943865

3. What is your Rank?

Maintenance Adept

4. What’s your time on the Server?

8 Weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

2, for messing around with the red crystal, although that was quite a long time ago.

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?

7. Who gave you permission to apply?

MM Spy

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

6-7, mainly during GMT+2 and cause of school.

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?

I believe that I'm fit for the Mobile Mop Force squad, Is because of my dedication to the maintenance branch. I have been trying to be active lately, and I am trying to do more containment logs and more maintenance logs, and clock-ins as well. I enjoy being in roleplay situations as well, and I think I am pretty average at PVP as well, cause I've been in them multiple times, and have even reached the rank of 1st lieutenant in GENSEC. I am mostly on during off-hours as well, so I can fix cells and doors while no one else is on to fix them. I know that my many warns will seem like a turnoff, but if you give me a chance I'll prove my dedication like no other.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?

MMF's main purpose is to dispose of the on-Site Bio-hazardous SCP’s (SCP-049(-2), SCP-008(-1), and SCP-035-1, In addition, one of their other objectives is to clean the dead bodies up and bullets to keep total secrecy of what goes on inside the site.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?

Dawn

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png