9 members have voted

1. 1. Ze's shock commander application

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ze

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Shock is much like a family or close group of friends to me I care for each member and hope to help them grow in any way I can even if that means they might seek to join other battalions in the future I will always look out for shocks best interests as a battalion while not ignoring the best interests of our relations with command or other battalions, as a vice commander I have done everything I can to better shock and worked hard to keep our enlisted invested and encourage growth within the battalion, I also have been making sure all officers and NCOs are up to date on documents and trainings and have made sure the enlisted are up to date with their day to day duties and where they should guard and where they are and are not allowed to go on the ship, I have also made sure to have one on ones with anyone who possibly needs help and do my best to answer their questions and concerns, I have also taken to working with other battalions to help keep our groups entertained between events and missions and have helped out with any and everything that I can when asked too.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

566:02

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

a commanders job is to help guide his battalion and make sure they are prepared for their duties on the ship as well as to make sure they are in line with the core values of the battalion, another job is for them to make sure all Documents for the battalion are in order and up to date with the expectations of the battalion as well as our rules and regulations, the commander must also help to ensure that their battalion is filling in their part on the ship so as to ensure maximum efficiency, they also must ensure that the treatment of all members of the battalion are fair so as to make sure no one is being made to feel like an outsider, our job as well is to make sure our reputation is a good one and to make sure all members of the battalion are fulfilling their duties and upholding our core values 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been a member of the community for a long time now and I truly do enjoy my time that I spend here I have worked hard to build a reputation as someone who is fun loving, caring and easy to approach for any reason what so ever, in my time here I have spent as much time as I can getting to know everyone both in and out of my battalion and have made many friends who I can say without a doubt make me want to stay and be apart of this server, I love being in Shock and I want to always be a part of this battalion and make sure it is always in a good place on the server

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on almost everyday for about 4-5 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
    I have no warnings

Edited by Ze Doctor

+support 

nice and approachable

very active

Great vice commander

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

5 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support 

-Active 

-A really good leader 

-is down to earth and a great person to talk to

-I feel would fit the position just fine 

I see Zee on everyday, he's very active and I agree that he is a very easy person to talk to, he would make a great CMDR for Shock. 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

+++huge support 

always active

does his job well

would be fitting for the position

it's Ze.

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

16 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support 

-Active 

-A really good leader 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+Support 

-Active 

-A really good leader 

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

On 1/15/2022 at 6:41 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+Support 

-Active 

-A really good leader 

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 1/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+Support 

-Active 

-A really good leader 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

Feel free to contact AHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to apply again when apps open up.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel