Doofenshmirtz's Shock Commander Application

BiggieCheez

Am I fit to become the next Shock Commander  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next Shock Commander ?

• Yes (pls state why)
    • no (pls state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock VCMDR Doofenshmirtz

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason why I would like to become the next Commander for Shock is because I believe I am able to help the battalion strive more, because I have a lot of plans/changes for the battalion that I believe would not only be great to have and be beneficial for everyone
, it might also attract people to the battalion. With the people I've served under during my time in the server, I believe I am able to help guide new Enlisted, NCO, and Officers reach greater heights and be able to help them become the best leader/person 
I know they can be. I know I may not have as much time in the battalion than most, but with my time as Kallus and the relations i've made with shock then and now I know for sure that I would still be able to help shock reach greater heights than what it is now.
I want Shock to be able to have an even stronger relation with other battalions, even those that they don't interact with much, as It will make Shock have a even better reputation amongst the server and would be able to help change some of the negative views of people that they may have on the battalion. I want to make the communication of the NCO's, Officers, Command members and even enlisted be stronger with one another, because communication is key to a battalions success and it helps avoid issues with any misinformation with one another. 
I want to shoulder the responsibilities of a commander, because I know that I am ready for them and so that I could help prepare those who would pursue shock be ready for the responsibilities of being NCO's, Officers or even CMDR/VCMDRs when the time comes. Lastly I want to  make sure that shock would be left in capable hands when the time comes for me, because shock has had a weird history with some of its past command members and I would like to change that.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

12 Weeks  (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/982436374)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to make sure that the battalion is running smoothly without issue, and be able to handle any problems as professionally and efficiently as possible when their needed. The commander of the branch should always keep every document up to date and make changes to them when its needed. The commander should always be interacting with their battalion to know how their Enlisted, NCO, and Officers are doing and to see if they may have any questions, concerns or suggestions they may have for them. The commander of the branch should be able guide those under them as they are the future  of the battalion and because they are the only reason why the battalion is running. A Commander should be very knowledgeable about their battalion and should be able to have good standards in their battalion, as it sets a example to others. Lastly the most important role of the commander for the branch is that being able to lead and inspire those under them, because with those attributes they are able to pass on their knowledge to the next generation of their battalion, and to help inspire those who are feeling lost and don't expect much of themselves to reach greater heights as they may be the one who are able to do more for the battalion than what the current commander of the branch could.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason why I can be trusted to be the commander of the branch is because I have time, dedication, and experience for the position. I will never neglect my duties as a command member as I have never been command striked once and I have been trusted the rank of 
Senior Commander twice now during my time on the server. I'm very approachable and can be easily get into contact with for any situations/questions that is needed of me as I believe that a fast and timely response will get things finished fast and effectively. I'm always open to criticism as I know it can help me become an more effective leader that a battalion would need. I always keep things within the confines of the rules and I always try my best to keep others out of trouble when I see that it might get out of hand. Lastly I will always  try to keep the trust of those around me, because trust is a very important factor for a battalion to succeed in the end as without trust, a lot of issues will never be solved and could lead to the downfall of a battalion overtime.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on everyday in early morning-Afternoon and at night

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
None

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- he know what he is doing.
- Great with community

There is no one better for this position!!!!!!!

Edited by Cloudzz

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

Just now, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- he knows what he is doing.
- Great with community
There is no one better for this position 

Cheez has extensive experience when it comes to command. He was previosuly the DT SNR CMDR, Agent Kallus, and now a shock VCMDR.

26 minutes ago, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

SB3/Biggiecheez supremacy.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support

Nice and approachable

Great vice commander

Great application

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

2 hours ago, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

Cheez has a lot of experience and i believe that he would do well if chosen for shock commander

Good Luck Cheez

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

5 hours ago, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

Good luck Cheez.

Edited by B O O M E R

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

6 hours ago, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

15 hours ago, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

17 hours ago, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/15/2022 at 8:58 PM, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

On 1/16/2022 at 1:58 AM, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:58 PM, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 1/15/2022 at 8:58 PM, Cloudzz said:

+ SUPPORT 
- Amazing guy!!
- GREAT APP
- Great with community

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel