Elias' CAO Application

Ikelias

What is your ingame name?: Elias

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422505230

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lt. Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

During my time as an aviation officer and senior aviation officer, I have been entrusted with improving the overall efficacy and morale of our Starfighter corps. I have done my best in ensuring humility, efficiency, coordination and respectability within all ranks of the corp, and I shall continue to do so if I am permitted the rank of CAO. I have further plans to improve SF's efficiency, not just through simulations, trainings and the promotion of competent officers, but in the coordination with other branches. I have recently made a proposal for AO's to be assigned as liasons on the bridge during events, where they may directly pass on orders from the admiral or whoever is in charge at the time on to SF, all while coordinating their movements with their overseeing position. I have done experiments with this idea in simulations and events, to gratifying results. As CAO, I will work harder to implement more important changes such as this, and seek to bring SF into an even greater position of importance than before.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

In my time as AO and SAO, I have worked closely with SF, often in a one on one basis with trainings, certifications and tryouts.  I have gotten to know many of the members of this great battalion, learned how the corp works from top to bottom, and made improvements wherever possible. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I truly believe that SF has great potential and importance to the rest of the ISD. As CAO, I hope to bring our fighters up to peak efficiency, to bring on board new and competent AO's who will continue to act as links between our Navy and our SF, and to further strengthen the bonds our pilots have between one another.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

My purpose has been to ensure the continued improvement of our Starfighter corp. As stated previously, I have been working tirelessly to improve communication and teamwork within the corp, as well as teamwork with other branches of the Imperial military. My purpose since my acceptance as an AO shall continue, with more vigor than ever before.

2 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- competent Naval 

- great application 

- as a former Chief Aviation Officer I feel he do I good job at the job 

Good luck

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

5 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- competent Naval 

- great application 

Good luck

I hope that you get this position as currently, AO has no members except yourself and you have been putting in mad work.

Keep up the great work and I hope to work closer with you soon.

On 1/17/2022 at 4:17 AM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- competent Naval 

- great application 

Good luck

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 1/16/2022 at 7:17 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- competent Naval 

- great application 

Good luck

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 1/16/2022 at 10:17 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- competent Naval 

- great application 

Good luck

He has improved a lot since he first joined AO originally I wanted another person to get CAO but I have since seen Elias improve a great deal 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 1/16/2022 at 10:17 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- competent Naval 

- great application 

Good luck

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member