Mr Yobo's Community Resignation

Mr Yobo

Sorry i'm late to the party Sir Colonel @Yobo Sir! o7

It's been fun having you always by my side from the many lives that we have lived I do hope we meet again as I would love to play some other games or even see you on the server from time to time... Don't forget to send me a snap every time you open a cold one like the good ol days... There is some many thing I want to say but to lazy to type, I'll still keep in touch with ya through other medias but still your time here will never be forgotten as long as I am here so help me god. 

"I wish someone told us we were in the good ol days, before we were in the good ol days..."~The Office US

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 1/15/2022 at 7:07 PM, Lime King said:

We are losing a legend today boys and gals. D : You'll be missed and goodluck in wherever life takes you yobo!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |