Future plans for ImperialRP

Hotshot

YEA slay queen 

💪 🤨

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Looking forward to seeing these changes get implemented. 

Having Beckett and Nimo back on the team should help to get these out, and based on recent events I am sure this is welcome news for everyone.

Let's do it! 🙌

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

american psycho sunglasses GIF by The Good Films

Edited by Mr.E
  • Like 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

5 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

YEA slay queen 

All of these changes look amazing

New map rotation will give our GM teams a lot more creativity and have our players more engaged with the new maps.

Future battalions, server optimizations, and weekly suggestion posts.

I'm excited to see all of this implemented!

Great Job Reaction GIF

13 minutes ago, Hotshot said:

Map Rotation Update
I’m aware a selection of you have been waiting a while now for this to be updated and now I can assure you that it is back in progress. Most of the maps from the old rotation are in the process of being removed (or are already removed) from in-game. Additional maps will be implemented within the next couple days, so be prepared.

Maps being added.
- Rhen Var
- Tropical Jungle
- City District
- Nar Shaddaa

As the current acting HGM I will make it my duty to get the fair use out of these maps, Lots of nice events will be in the future aiming for weekly or even daily off maps!

New Donation Items
With the extra support in our team, we are returning to scheduling the implementation of new donation items each month. Some of which are planned to be custom made.

I am looking forward to seeing these as not only will it support the server but it will also be some fun! I hope to see some cool items in the store!

Main Map, Base Map, and Custom Event Maps
Regarding the return of Beckett, one of our main plans will be getting another update for our custom Star Destroyer map! In addition, we have plans on producing another custom semi permanent base map for us to use when we want to utilise occupation events! Lastly we will potentially be working around to getting optimised custom event maps for our GM team to use.

as a GM I am greatly looking forward to this as it will open up many possibilities. Not only will this bring in more GMs with fresh ideas looking to make an impact this will also provide a lot more RP and the fun involved with exploring a new map!

Regiment rehauls
Other plans Becket and I have discussed involve rehauling some of our regiments to improve their activity and retention of new recruits. We cannot go into much detail at this given time as we are still in the works and further discussions will need to be had.

IF has some big changes on the horizon and I look forward to seeing what other battalions have coming!!!

Future new battalions and jobs
There are plans on adding one or more regiments, to expand our range of jobs our players would like to RP as. Moreover, we also have plans to do some job changes to our current regiments to improve their overall quality and performance.

128th recon when?

Server optimisations
One of our main goals at the moment is to focus on server optimisations. This has been a goal from day 1 and we are always finding addons/packs for us to optimise, therefore making the server more stable with faster joining times.

I wait for the days my load time drops to 1 minute!!!

Suggestions
There have been further discussions involving the status of suggestions and we will be making it a priority in SMT where these are reviewed at least weekly. Taking on the feedback of the community and listening to what they want to see on the server.

I'm glad player opinions is the top priority as that's what make the server fun!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

32 minutes ago, Hotshot said:

There are plans on adding one or more regiments, to expand our range of jobs our players would like to RP as. Moreover, we also have plans to do some job changes to our current regiments to improve their overall quality and performance.

This is something I will be looking forward to if it happens 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 1/16/2022 at 7:02 AM, M A N D O said:

Looking forward to seeing these changes get implemented. 

Having Beckett and Nimo back on the team should help to get these out, and based on recent events I am sure this is welcome news for everyone.

Let's do it! 🙌

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Hotshot pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 4:57 PM, Hotshot said:

image.png.a0c7fb8ff0fa490468f54631f881f713.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Love to see it! I feel continuing changes will keep things fresh and new! When you add more elements for people to go crazy with then you start seeing more activity! Would love to see semi-permanent bases involved to get us off the ship for a while and allow us to stretch our feet! 

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

• 3 months later...