Bucks RRH Engineer app

Its Buck

In Game Name:  Buck

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:570251076

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):  Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Medical Surgeon (Junior Command) | Delta-5 1LT | Gladiator Deputy Head.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2 warns509020449_Screenshot2022-01-15130657.png.a440a2e1a88aa931ffff946dcef7659c.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

New Roleplay: Joining the Red Right Hand team would allow for me to gain more RP scenarios that I normally would not have gotten the chance to experience.  It is also a combination of my two main lives on the server which are MTF and Medical. Being in Engineer squad would allow me to get the best of both worlds and get the opportunity to do even more In depth RP.  

Helping Engineer squad out: Right now Engineer squad has 3 members marked on the roster. One of those is a pending Guardian transfer. I feel that if I were to be in Engineer squad I could help increase activity within that squad and potentially encourage others to try and join too. Right now the majority of RRH are in guardian squadron. Having 23 members which is quite literally 10x the numbers of Engineer squad. 

Recommendations: While being in medical and MTF, Numerous times I have been told, Hey you should apply for RRH. I always took it with a grain of salt because I knew that when I felt I was ready I would apply. I decided to apply for Engineer squad because I saw that it was struggling and I could help it. Guardian does not seem like it needs a lot of help so I veered away from that and landed here.

Why should we accept you: 

Experience:  I have a lot of experience being in powerful positions as well as leadership positions. I am currently command in 2 branches on the server and the Deputy Head of Delta-5 SF Gladiators. I have been in command for a little over a month now on the server and have proven I can be trusted with these positions. I have 10 weeks on the server and have been with this server alone for over a year. I also have previous experience with stuff like this because I was a 1LT in medical over on imperialRP and helped lead the Rescue Squadron sub battalion when it was first implimented into the server

Leadership: As stated before I have been in command positions where I learned important traits such as leadership. In the short time I have been Deputy Head of G9 I have already made a large impact on the sub branch and how it works. Through this and positions of command I have gotten the experience needed to be a good leader. As command I always do my best to push for activity and promotions within Delta-5 and Medical. I would like to say that I am fairly respected within the community and a good command member.

Combat: I am fairly good at PVP. I may not win all my battles with CI but I put up a good fight. PVP is important even for the Engineer class because in the event of a CI raid I would be able to defend myself and support others around me.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

The reason I will not be supporting this application is because while you were on Surgeon a few days ago, there was a CI Raid in which you were the cause of several issues. To start you were cuffing Chaos personnel as a none combatant and without having FearRP in place. You were witnessed by multiple people flaming Chaos for killing you when you literally activated lockdown and cuffed them. You even came into our comms to complain and rage about them. This is most definitely NOT how you are to conduct yourself as a Junior Command or in a hypothetical, RRH Engineer position.  

Again this is not what I wish I had to do but if anyone else did this they woulda gotten in some shit.

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/17/2022 at 5:24 PM, Some Weeb said:

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

The reason I will not be supporting this application is because while you were on Surgeon a few days ago, there was a CI Raid in which you were the cause of several issues. To start you were cuffing Chaos personnel as a none combatant and without having FearRP in place. You were witnessed by multiple people flaming Chaos for killing you when you literally activated lockdown and cuffed them. You even came into our comms to complain and rage about them. This is most definitely NOT how you are to conduct yourself as a Junior Command or in a hypothetical, RRH Engineer position.  

Again this is not what I wish I had to do but if anyone else did this they woulda gotten in some shit.

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

if what said here is true.

-support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 1/17/2022 at 7:46 PM, BadTimeInbound said:

+Support - AHOMS Nefario

good luck, your really nice to work with.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

I also have concerns about your attitude and maturity so for that 

-Support for now. 

-Xray 21

spacer.png

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

Sorry Buck, but there's substantial concerns on how you handle power and I'd be pretty worried on how you'd handle a level 5 position.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 1/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, Some Weeb said:

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

No words.
-Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

3 hours ago, Piller said:

Sorry Buck, but there's substantial concerns on how you handle power and I'd be pretty worried on how you'd handle a level 5 position.

-Support

I agree with them -Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support
From my experience, Buck has been a competent command member and fully deserves this position.

Regarding the situation with CI, Medical HCMD never received actual evidence about it, but even if it's true, he can take this opportunity to learn and improve; if people remember me as AHOMS/Medical Manager I was constantly starting beef with CI, so limiting him when he acted irrationally in a single situation that seemed like a gigantic mess seems unfair to me. If he had a history of doing this I would say otherwise, but as far as I know he doesn't. PM me on discord if you have any questions.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 1/17/2022 at 4:24 PM, Some Weeb said:

with a heavy heart, 

-Support

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

You're welcome to show us evidence and I'm sure we could deal with it properly, but until then,

+Support

Buck has been nothing short of amazing for his 2 weeks as a medical Junior Command, and I think this would be a great opportunity for him to expand his expertise!

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Do not Reapply

• Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic