Daddy D Boi Getting Out Of Site-50 (Resignation)

Ya Boi Sawrunner

Good lord this has been comin for a bit. I just ain't got the time anymore man. It's not like I won't be around at ALL, but it's gonna be rareish. I can't keep takin all the slots I am right now, can't justify it with how fuckin' inactive I am. Between work, college, burnout, being sick, I realize, shit dude, I can't keep up with stuff on outdated technology. I gotta let someone with more time and more drive go for what I have been for now, maybe come back when life is well, less of a whirlwind of tomfuckery. 

That, and I am gonna get a PS5 soon, and I can FINALLY go back to my console roots. If I could, I would play GMod with a controller, thats a fact. 

Mentions, because who knows how often imma be around. 

Sunsetters:

Thin: I swear to FUCK if you get yourself banned we are gonna have words, I can't get that 350$ back lmfao. Fr tho, keep showing new players how to put the fear of god into gensec, get high command in E11, something. 

Lucas: Fucking weeb. The World Over Heaven is op and cringe, play anubis like a real chad.

Fr tho, if you aint high command and DHCS by the time I am back, imma come to the eastern hemisphere and toss a molotov into your living room.

Shark: Aint even gonna see this, but stop kickin' it with all your hoes and come play something with us man

Tydrix: Gamma when? 
Its all about the Mets baby, cant wait to riot with you again.

Babalowa: Tryhard, but certainly competent. Make a montage already ya fucking nerd. 

Shad6w: Edgy name, but you are one of the chillest guys I know. Come play Payday 2 or something when you done drowning in latina bitches. 
O7

Research: (thank yall for being the first and only place I ever hit command in.)

Moonrose: I want my socks back. And gloves. And crayons. And whatever else you robbed from me back in CI. 
Jk jk, cant wait to see you get HoR : D

Glados: Chad. Never finished that damn training vid, I got shot for nothing!

Light: Something something the O5 council.

Eyelander: Beat Yakuza 0 damn it

Adams: Nerd. Play your research CC more before someone steals it

Salvador: Ra-ra-rasputin, take care of RFA for me ye? First of the new wave of agents, definitely living up to my recommendation. 

People on the HCMD page:

Coltable: Hey, general. Put a sniper tower on surface plz.

Igneous: cheetahs are fucking based

Enuz: Hey other general. We shouldve got the fortnite models for the CI general job way back when.

Skela: Chad. Stay on that grindset fam

Hoovy: Clearly you don't own an air fryer.

im jokin plz no proton

Chaos Insurgency:  E4 are Cringe, Bring back C7 Mute

Deuce: Get high command already!

Lukemario: And you too, damn it

Zerk: for the love of christ please dont get banned

Cecil: traitor. Jk jk, hope you are havin fun over there man.

Utility:

Lo Wang: 10-4, the Wang is en route.

Shinspin: I swear to fuck I blinked when you were an OS and then you were suddenly AHOME, how the FUCK

Infinity Boot: You are one of the only medical I consistently run into, for some reason. 

MTF: 

Danny: Trek-50 when?

Vanny/One: number one the thugshaker

Azrael/Ominous: What the fuck do we change the Magpul to on Recon Force?

Blooddragon: Cringe, but based. Come play Payday 2 with the boys

Charles: Pathfinder gang. Glad to have been the reason CI beat the shit out of thermals binds for every noise with you.

Riversong: E11 command when? 

Ignis: I am surprised more and more everyday I see Nu-7 not getting any MGS models in branch updates.

Nanafrost: Quit worryin so much about everything man, everything is gonna be fiiiiiine. 

Rome: Haven't seen you since the fuckin' neolithic era, come back man

Well, I think that we are just about done, ay old friends?

Catch y'all later,

- Dboi 1738, 3LT Playboi XOXO, The Femboi with the Fubar, Lord Sicko Mode, Fug, XO B4T LIF3, Average Stool Enjoyer, Daddy D Boi.

• Gaminglight Love 4

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Not gonna mention me + you... you are going on c-c-c-c-console? 🤮

Jokes aside, you were great to be around with man. Good luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Fuck you and your: Broken fridge that works over heaven, king crimson, star platinum over heaven, Dirty deeds done dirt cheap, chariot requiem, alternate universe the world, killer queen, hierophant green and, the hand, The world over heaven with Lvl 1000 ultimate lifeform is better

On a real note 
Hit up payday 2 wit me and thin 

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

5 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Not gonna mention me + you... you are going on c-c-c-c-console? 🤮

Jokes aside, you were great to be around with man. Good luck!

I love console, its nice to pay much less for something running much more lmfao

3 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

Fuck you and your: Broken fridge that works over heaven, king crimson, star platinum over heaven, Dirty deeds done dirt cheap, chariot requiem, alternate universe the world, killer queen, hierophant green and, the hand, The world over heaven with Lvl 1000 ultimate lifeform is better

On a real note 
Hit up payday 2 wit me and thin 

Vampire is better for pve but ultimate life form is better for pvp

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

I would play GMod with a controller, thats a fact. I am also a furry and thats a fact. I play the controller with my toes and I tip my fedora to you all.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this