Police Armory System Raidables - Denied

OFC Mar

What you want to see? -  A TAC / Police armory robbery system so that you can raid the PD / TAC

Why should we add it? -  It allows for crim to raid the PD / TAC for weapons witch makes sense and also allows money to get retreved

What are the advantages of having this? - Crim having the avalibalty to raid the PD / TAC and get free weapons that could be good but have a hard fight for it

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/darkrp-armory-robbery-system

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Head Admin

+support 
there could be a rule of 30 mins every raid on this example UMC mar raids it that means Watcher jimmy cant until 30 mins has past
also means they cant raid during pd meetings would be fun to add another raidable make it fun for crim

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

9 minutes ago, Tactical said:

+support 
there could be a rule of 30 mins every raid on this example UMC mar raids it that means Watcher jimmy cant until 30 mins has past
also means they cant raid during pd meetings would be fun to add another raidable make it fun for crim

What English man said

Cammy_Signature_1.png

58 minutes ago, Tactical said:

+support 

+Support What the Cadet said with this rule and maybe a couple others if needed this could be a great addon to the server. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

leading towards -support you have to know you have to look at pd  side of things  people pick/target pd all the time they have to deal with enough  being pd raids would be pretty crappy due to them spawning there  i know i wouldnt wanna  just  change jobs to get gunned gown police department and tac bases are like greenzones for them to group up handel problems and issues i think this should stay this way  

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

3 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

18 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

100%

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

20 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

I would love to see this

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

-Support 
To play devils advocate I think this would be a great addition to the server but you also have to look at the downside of this being implemented as mewy said Gov buildings are like a greenzone aka places where you shouldn't be dying because typically the only reason you kinda idle inside of these bases is because you're getting ready for patrol and what not but what I see could be the problem is that later on in the day unless we can make a way to forceably stop players entering these zone I feel like people aren't going to know when cooldown is over and mass people will just start raiding it especially when it first gets added to the sever everyone is going to want a shot at taking on the whole gov that is on cause it kinda just gives them a reason to go into PD keep in mind where most LEO spawn and give them a reason to just start Mass RDMIng everyone especially if the crim don't know it's on cooldown

This is definingly something that rules would have to be implemented prior to the addition of it being added as well as it's something that would have to be tested and tried 

• Dislike 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

Blunt version: Like hell im gonna get trapped in and spawned killed in my own station

Full version- There is a reason that we have safe zones on the map, whether it be hospital, dealer, civspawn, or gov bases (except ss for funds but that rarely happens) at critical points of the map. The idea of having raids dozen times a day is mind boggling and would probably end up distracting from half the other things going on in the map. Not to mention the complexities of dealing with NLR and (if that was even to be figured out) RDM that would happen from an officer getting killed who wasnt involved... Oh right, we also brought back training, and the last thing I bet I or my supervisors would want is deafening sounds of negevs downstairs as they are trying to figure out radios or inventory.

Also quick mention regarding the possible economic impacts of this presenting a dent to gun dealers, after all why spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on weapons or shipments when I can just grab me and some buddies and just run into PD hoping for the best for free. Not to mention crates and the market selling as well. 

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

On 1/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, Waifu Mewy said:

leading towards -support you have to know you have to look at pd  side of things  people pick/target pd all the time they have to deal with enough  being pd raids would be pretty crappy due to them spawning there  i know i wouldnt wanna  just  change jobs to get gunned gown police department and tac bases are like greenzones for them to group up handel problems and issues i think this should stay this way  

On 1/16/2022 at 8:53 AM, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 
To play devils advocate I think this would be a great addition to the server but you also have to look at the downside of this being implemented as mewy said Gov buildings are like a greenzone aka places where you shouldn't be dying because typically the only reason you kinda idle inside of these bases is because you're getting ready for patrol and what not but what I see could be the problem is that later on in the day unless we can make a way to forceably stop players entering these zone I feel like people aren't going to know when cooldown is over and mass people will just start raiding it especially when it first gets added to the sever everyone is going to want a shot at taking on the whole gov that is on cause it kinda just gives them a reason to go into PD keep in mind where most LEO spawn and give them a reason to just start Mass RDMIng everyone especially if the crim don't know it's on cooldown

This is definingly something that rules would have to be implemented prior to the addition of it being added as well as it's something that would have to be tested and tried 

-support for these reasons above

On 1/15/2022 at 2:16 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

On 1/15/2022 at 12:16 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 1/16/2022 at 10:53 AM, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 

we can force the cooldowns like bank. Even if you try to rob bank more, it won't let you. Also PD currently spawns in garage which we can mark as a safe zone which no crim can enter

Not sus

On 1/15/2022 at 2:16 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

Major + support i have seen stuff like this on other servers and it seems to work well just have a timer cooldown  on the crate or whatever is in the armory 

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA