General Suggestion - Adding tfa_tec9 to workbench - Denied

Tazza

What are you suggesting? -  adding tfa_tec9 to the workbench to craft

How would this change better the server? - well i see alot of d class using the tec 9 on ccs so why not let people who mine for a living get in on the fun?

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - gensec wanting to die after seeing alot of tec9s

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D Class mains

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - i dont know how much materials it would take to craft it maybe something like the berreta or mp40

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

20 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
I think the D Class supplier sells it.

-Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

6 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
I think the D Class supplier sells it.

Already can be bought.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png