Avalon Levi | 48 Hour Notice | Resignation

Avalon Levi

Well Ladies And Gentlemen From Security, My Time Has Come, At Least For Now.

When I Joined Command I Told HCMD On My Evaluation That I Would Only Leave Security Command When I Didn't Had Nothing More To Add To The Branch. I Became Command To Help The Branch And If I'm Not Helping Its Normal To Take My Leave, There are Many Reasons For That, One Of Them Is My Low Quality Setup (I Play The Game Between 12-18 FPS) Because Of That I'm Not Fit For a Combat Branch By Now.

However Maybe In The Future I Come Back To Security, But In The End I'm Not Sad About it, Because I Know This Branch Has Many Amazing Command Members That Will Take Care Of It.

Thanks To All My Colleagues From Security Command Was a Pleasure To Work With All Of You💯.

And To All My Friends From Security Do Not Be Sad I Will Be Around The Site Daily, See You Around😉.

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Gaminglight Love 4

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Avalon Levi changed the title to Avalon Levi | 48 Hour Notice | Resignation

Well man, it was fun having you around security. Take care and good luck with wherever you go

• Thanks 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Sadge he's actually in Brazil 😞
See you in the future Levi!

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I don't know you well, but I wish you the best of luck in the future!

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

😞 sad times

• Thanks 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Star locked this topic