Club Directory Search Bar AND OR Clubs in Search Bar (Clubs Need an Overhaul)- Denied

Super_Smitty

Problem: I personally love the Clubs section on the forum, it provides community members with an easy way to access different sub communities within the gaminglight server(s) they play on. While definitely under used, the title of the club itself is mainly used as an identifier on the profile of the club member.  But their is one main quality of life issue that should be fixed for new forums members. When trying to join a club, you cant easily search for the specific club. You have to scroll through the different pages of clubs or hope its on the popular section of the clubs list.

Solution(s):
-Add Clubs to the Content Type under the Search Directory
-Create a Small Searchbar to the Clubs Page
-Enforce a Minimum Members Systems for All Clubs, Reducing Club Spam/Amount of Clubs
-Clubs Filing/Tabs System (Like: Official, Community, Meme, Lifestyle, Etc.)
-Remove Clubs?

Solution Note: Notice how I didn't suggest adding Clubs under a normal search results, this is because I don't want to see random clubs pop up when any forum of the word club is in a forums post description of something irrelevant...  messing with search engine results (if hand made) can easily result in new sources of quality of life problems.

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

• Super_Smitty changed the title to Club Directory Search Bar AND OR Clubs in Search Bar (Clubs Need an Overhaul)
  • 3 weeks later...

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017