Buffing SCP-682 [Completed]

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - A massive buff to SCP-682 to make his title "The hard to destroy reptile" More accurate. 
Currently, SCP-682 has 7500 HP with a tranq health of 4000. this is 3500 HP required to take him out. this is not alot of Health. he may be decently fast and kill instantly. but he suffers with his hitbox and sound. its easy to run away from 682.
SCP-939 is the most similar scp to 682. boasting 3500 HP with a tranq of 1500. This is 2000hp to take him out. 1500 hp difference and 939 is still more difficult to take out due to his speed, damage, and hitbox. the only advantage is sound.

So how do we fix this.
First: Increase his HP. up to 12K. this may seem like alot but he is the "Hard to destroy reptile". he needs to be difficult to take out. this will reward coordination of MTF with massive damage but not an easy containment. 
Second: Give SCP-682 a health regeneration up to 6K, so that he is still hard to recontain even after he has been hurt. This will cause some sits though. so once SCP-682 reaches tranq HP he is tranq even if he regens out of the Tranq zone. (Mainly for Ethereal users)
Third: Decrease his range slightly. He can hit you from extreme distances not matching his playermodel. decreasing the range will fix that.

This may seem overpowered but thats SCP-682's thing. he is "The hard to destroy reptile". However this will make him the most popular scp, so my suggestion
Make SCP-682 Gold/Diamond. this still allows players to play 682 at a reasonable level, but its harder to get access to. 

How would this change better the server? - Give 682 the deserving title of "Hard to destroy", and force MTF to coordinate to deal with him

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 
Low Pop hours will be hell. but it is with any Keter SCP
MTF will struggle much harder. but thats the point
More alpha warhead detonations

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
Give your own suggestions with a + or -Support.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

6 hours ago, Gum said:

ye ye. Buff the lizard.

-Support For 12k HP -> +Support For 9k HP.
+Support For 6k Max Regen HP.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Eh +/Support

Now I understand that the SCP needs to be quite hard to be recontained, but this will practically make him unstoppable when the count of MTF is low/medium. I'd be fine with giving him more HP, up until 10k MAX but for a regen swep, it'd be scuffy, think it was suggested before?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Eh +/Support

Now I understand that the SCP needs to be quite hard to be recontained, but this will practically make him unstoppable when the count of MTF is low/medium. I'd be fine with giving him more HP, up until 10k MAX but for a regen swep, it'd be scuffy, think it was suggested before?

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

22 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Eh +/Support

Well to be fair I have solo recontained 682 so many times to the point where its not a luck based occurrence. I am not tryna brag in fact I think that means something cause I suck ass at aiming. 

And when I say solo recontain I mean he was full hp and everything and I took out a negev and fucked him all the way to tranq in a matter of 30 seconds. 

+Support 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Eh +/Support

If this buff happens, then just say 682 can only get on when there is x amount of MTF and y amount of players on the server, but I agree with you that a regen swep to 10k HP might just be over top.
+support
I like the idea of 682 being able to sustain himself

Edited by Grey117

200.gif

On 1/15/2022 at 3:36 PM, Yato Sensei said:

-Support

oofwill2.png

On 1/15/2022 at 4:36 PM, Yato Sensei said:

Eh +/Support

You know, this might be an unorthodox solution, but it wouldn't be difficult to program something that increases/decreases his max health/max regen based on the amount of MTF currently flagged up. You might need some way to check if players are AFK but that's not too difficult, really.

+support, as an SCP he is very underpowered now compared to some others we have 2191, 610, 354, seems like he needs a bit of a buff to stay in line with those and be king of SCPs, hes went from most feared to easily contained

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support
I would go for more a 9k - 10k hp instead of 12k. 12k its just to high and would be very very unfun for anyone to deal with hit at that high especially with low player count. Everything else looks great!

Edited by DemiGodRaymond

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+/- Support I think a buff is a decent idea, but a buff to that degree would be pretty crazy especially when he breaches early hours and makes the 2 security LCPLS deal with him. Even normal hours he causes a decent amount of damage already if MTF don't respond to him quickly enough. So yeah a buff wouldn't be bad but I think what you suggested is much too far.
That is unless you made him a LOT harder to breach to make it so that if he does breach it's a massive deal but it's relatively rare for it to happen. For example make it so that no Dclass can breach him and only like certain ranks in CI maybe Senior NCO+ and certain amount of MTF on/active and his self breach gets increased pretty drastically? That way he can't just end early hours completely cause even current 682 early hours is nigh unbeatable without getting lucky.

Edited by Meridian

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

12 hours ago, Meridian said:

+/- Support I think a buff is a decent idea, but a buff to that degree would be pretty crazy especially when he breaches early hours and makes the 2 security LCPLS deal with him. Even normal hours he causes a decent amount of damage already if MTF don't respond to him quickly enough. So yeah a buff wouldn't be bad but I think what you suggested is much too far.
That is unless you made him a LOT harder to breach to make it so that if he does breach it's a massive deal but it's relatively rare for it to happen. For example make it so that no Dclass can breach him and only like certain ranks in CI maybe Senior NCO+ and certain amount of MTF on/active and his self breach gets increased pretty drastically? That way he can't just end early hours completely cause even current 682 early hours is nigh unbeatable without getting lucky.

I have a secondary suggestion

To make him harder to breach, make his self breach time longer. 
Perhaps in a later map update (not one planned yet) there is a remote lockdown for 682's chamber, so breaching him is much more difficult

Turn off the remote lockdown alarming the whole of Site, as this is a big deal
Make it to SCP-682's chamber while facing down fierce opposition
Successfully Hack the Small Door, Grate, and 2 Blast doors without dying. as remember literally everyone knows your plan
OPTIONAL: Successfully Escape from 682

On 1/15/2022 at 3:36 PM, Yato Sensei said:

Eh +/Support

Screenshot_13.png

+support

682 just doesnt feel impactful rn. He can't heal and he has such a low hp pool that hes just not much of a long term threat. I remember one time where a bunch of super admins got on and there were 4 682. They all got recontained in about a half hour lmao. Giving him extra hp, passive regen and maybe some sort of acid spit ability so he isnt helpless against people shooting him at long range. (he spends hours in acid makes sense he would adapt to it.) 

1 hour ago, Dodo278 said:

+support

682 just doesnt feel impactful rn. He can't heal and he has such a low hp pool that hes just not much of a long term threat. I remember one time where a bunch of super admins got on and there were 4 682. They all got recontained in about a half hour lmao. Giving him extra hp, passive regen and maybe some sort of acid spit ability so he isnt helpless against people shooting him at long range. (he spends hours in acid makes sense he would adapt to it.) 

He is inside of hydrochloric acid. if he spat acid a big cooldown and massive damage (500 on direct spit) would be a good idea

2 hours ago, Dodo278 said:

+support

On 1/16/2022 at 7:36 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Eh +/Support