Buffing SCP-682 [Completed]

PandaInShitpostLand

+ Support

Sure lets buff the big guy, it will be a lot more fun to have to deal with him when there's a ton of MTF on, and I have some ideas about how to buff him.
Possibly give ET/Senior admins the ability to buff him when there are a certain amount of MTF online? (likely changing his HP to 12K, give him a regen swep, maybe faster move speed. This one would be a long shot, but at least it would allow the staff/ET to pass judgement as to whether or not to go through with it, just in case they are already dealing with a site-wid 610 infection.
If the above option is too far fetched, I would be happy with him getting a HP buff to 10K and normal player move speed, with his charge buffing it even more.
Either way seems like it would be a lot of fun for MTF, and whatever you choose I do hope the 682 swep range decrease goes into effect, shouldn't be that hard since his swep is a modified revolver swep anyways.

Edit: Health on kill would also be good either way you decide to balance it.

Edited by Zack / Zarl

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

On 1/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, Yato Sensei said:

Eh +/Support

Now I understand that the SCP needs to be quite hard to be recontained, but this will practically make him unstoppable when the count of MTF is low/medium. I'd be fine with giving him more HP, up until 10k MAX but for a regen swep, it'd be scuffy, think it was suggested before?

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

• 3 months later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||