19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• Yea
    • Nea

What is your in-game name?: Orange

What is your steam name?: Orange

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:121830468

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Orange#3375

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Previous staff here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Jan 2019

What date did you make your forums account? January 31, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Plat

Are you a staff member in another community? Never

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I wish to be staff to take another road, or at least give that a final shot. I have been around for a good amount of time and have understood what should go on and what shouldn't. My judgement has always been equal and I am very patient and helping with players I run across, just as long as they actually are needing help. I have been staff before here and have proved that, and I wish to continue allowing to prove that. Being O5 there is often not as much dedicated RP action as say being in CI or Nu7 dealing with an active threat, which will allow me to be more reliable to flag on staff when needed. I already understand all the ULX commands and the current staff system on the server, as I often interact with a little bit of it with my current ULX rank.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
End the sit and direct them to the forums and provide my knowledge on said report when posted.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Watch him more, deliver the fair punishments, if a warns the most that can happen after x amount of warns he'll just be kicked and then banned. 

Edited by Orange 🍊

+Support

Farmer!

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

56 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Great member of the community

Low RP Rank

Massive +Support ^ + LOW RP RANK

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

17 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

What is your in-game name?: Orange

What is your steam name?: Orange

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:121830468

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Orange#3375

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Previous staff here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Jan 2019

What date did you make your forums account? January 31, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Plat

Are you a staff member in another community? Never

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I wish to be staff to take another road, or at least give that a final shot. I have been around for a good amount of time and have understood what should go on and what shouldn't. My judgement has always been equal and I am very patient and helping with players I run across, just as long as they actually are needing help. I have been staff before here and have proved that, and I wish to continue allowing to prove that. Being O5 there is often not as much dedicated RP action as say being in CI or Nu7 dealing with an active threat, which will allow me to be more reliable to flag on staff when needed. I already understand all the ULX commands and the current staff system on the server, as I often interact with a little bit of it with my current ULX rank.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
End the sit and direct them to the forums and provide my knowledge on said report when posted.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Watch him more, deliver the fair punishments, if a warns the most that can happen after x amount of warns he'll just be kicked and then banned. 

+ SUP

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:27 PM, Toasterr said:

+suppo
high rp rank
trusted member of community

🦗 🦗

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team