Kakcorkok - Ban Request- Accepted

lomaxld5

Questions

1: Lumm

2: STEAM_0:0:568513356

3. kakcorkok(i think) 

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

5. What did the player do: Pedophilia, Player Diss and warn evade

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.mediafire.com/file/1th1j2fqopn2kr1/Garry%27s_Mod_2022-01-14_20-16-35.mp4/file

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: Typically I would say a warn would suffice, but the behaviour was obviously not of someone who wanted to enjoy or contribute to the server and when he switched his name, it showed he was just a troll.

8. Any extra information: He previously went into purge bunks twice and shot at me earlier ( I killed him after) which is why he was mad.

+Support

This is fucking disgusting behavior, a considerably hefty punishment is warranted.

Edited by 0din

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 1/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, 0din said:

+Support

This is fucking disgusting behavior, a considerably hefty punishment is warranted.

Get em out of here 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF