Ban Appeal- Accepted

AmbitiousMike

Steam Name: AmbitiousMike

Steam ID: AmbitiousMike

Ingame Name: Mr Bean Ban

Length: Permanent

Admin that banned you: Doesn’t say

Reason for ban: It says none, but I was messing around

Dispute: Hi, I was banned on this server some 2 years ago. I have since not played any gmod as I only enjoyed this server. I was RPing as a rebel defector from the empire and took it too far I guess because I was announcing the rebel takeover over the in-game radio. What I was doing was in the name of RP. Regardless, I would like to apologize for this. Since not being on the server a lot has happened (given it was 2 years ago), and me and my friend who was also permabanned have gone to university and have almost finished our degrees. I also started going to church and went on a religious vocation to find who I truly am. Getting back to the point, I believe I can prove that my 2 year ban has been enough for me top sort my behaviour out and I will be a great addition to your server. Not to mention, I am extremely intrigued in purchasing the lord pack as I feel I could resurrect myself as a sith lord like a phoenix from the ashes.

Thankyou for you time and consideration, Michael

P.S. 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

+ Support

I support this man. He supported me, and I was unbanned eventually. I think that it would be fair and time for him to be unbanned, as I have checked that you have had a few ban appeals rejected. We were banned together but my reason was more serious, its only fair that he gets unbanned.

You deserve a second chance as I did. I just hope that gaming light sees the light in you too. I hope Jesus goes with you also. Amen brother.

Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

image.png.dfb9e10ee7ae17b14e7896bd4d0f3c5e.png

Edited by Boss Nass

23 minutes ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
-Was a long time ago, lets give him another chance
-if the reason is true it was unfair but then again no evidence
-lastly 
image.png.af86ee63acaa5062a04782a7e759a7c2.png

😭

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander