Ziege’s goodbye.

VsR ZiEgE

After my discord getting hacked I don’t know how I feel about going back onto my PC. I don’t really know if I’ll ever be back on, I probably will at some point but it wouldn’t be for a while. I bid ya’ll fair well for now. May you all have prosperous lives. This is my time to be promoted to citizen (It’s an inside joke lol). 

Zeeptin - I’ve only ever talked to once or twice I think. But regardless it was nice to talk with you. You seem like a very chill person. Thanks for making this community, because without it I would have never met most of, if not all of the people I know today.

Myandabeast - Man it’s been forever since I’ve seen you. You’re like one of the first people I remember. I hope your doing ok. I remember when we used to run around on crim. I also remember when you first got trial moderator lol.

@gamikzone - I remember when I came back originally to FBI and you were the Directory. I really appreciate you letting me come back as a SAIC. I mean if it wasn’t for you I probably would have never been a Chief of Staff. I’m still sorry about that one time when you asked me why I was in FBI wether it was for the rank, or for actually helping the department.

@Phil - You were only director for a little bit when I came back into FBI but it was nice to have you. Congratulations on your staff promotion! Keep it real.

@Drippy and @Tactical - I really only met you guys through hanging with Phil, but it was nice to meet you guys.

@Jimmy James - Man what a guy. We had such good times. I remember before you were even staff, and look at you now Manager for PRP. I remember when we were both COS’s. You were always a hard worker for the server and I’m glad you got FBI Director, and now Manager. Keep up the great work.

@Alex Raddish - “We respect the police and what they do for the community ya know.” God what a great time I had fucking around on Bloods or Crips with you. Even before that you were always chill for the most part lol.

@Lime King - Congrats on Director bro. I really wish it didn’t have to come to this because I would have loved to play more WOT with ya. Good luck bro!

Gray - You know who you are. I haven’t seen you since I departed FBI when Jimmy became Director. You were one hell of a role player. I don’t know if you will ever see this but I hope you’re doing well, and I wish the beat for ya. I don’t know if you have a forums account, or else I’d tag ya.

There are definitely people I’m missing. To those people I’m glad I got to meet ya’ll and spend time with ya. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If I remember who ya’ll are I’ll add to this post when I get that chance. If you were someone I missed be sure to comment.

To everyone else that I’ve really only seen around or have not formally met me. I hope I left a positive impact on your guys. Best of luck to ya’ll too. 

Well anyway this is goodbye for a while. Have a good one.

Edited by VsR ZiEgE

it's been real ziege I hope to see you soon!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Owner
On 1/14/2022 at 8:49 AM, VsR ZiEgE said:

Zeeptin - I’ve only ever talked to once or twice I think. But regardless it was nice to talk with you. You seem like a very chill person. Thanks for making this community, because without it I would have never met most of, if not all of the people I know today.

Thanks for the nice words man! Sorry to hear you are leaving!

• Like 1