Promotions Guideline

Jimmy James

Too many times both Low command & High command have been asked "what do i need to do to be promoted?". This post is to help with those who are interested in this.

Below is the ranks that are categorized. Each category will require different requirements to help progression.

These categories are:

• Enlisted
  • Supervisor

Below are qualities low command are looking for:

Enlisted 

OFC:  Ask for ride along!!! This is a great opportunity to help get a recommendation from other officer as well as being more invoked in situations.  You should also be in Team speak and make sure to understand the 10 codes.

SNR-CPL: Drive correctly and sensibly , you should also try to be a role model to OFC's as well as doing ride a longs. This will help make you stand out and present yourself in a great way. I'd also make sure to use the 10 codes over radio and make sure not to shout over each other.

Supervisor 

SGT:  Welcome and congratulation to becoming a Supervisor! You're now considered an experienced police officer. This means that you should help and advise other lower ranks  and make to  train cadets by using you experience, knowledge and training guidelines. Also follow the previously mentioned advise i.e driving, radio etiquette ext...

MSGT/SM: In order to be promoted in these ranks you should be active, and follow all previously mentioned traits. These two ranks are the closest supervisors rank to command  and those who carry this rank are expected to not make stupid mistakes.

If you have any more queries please contact a command member and make sure to follow chain of command!!!!