12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: enuz

What is your steam name?: ek nutz

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:121944928

What is your discord username: ekn ut z#1745

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes but, I forgot what rank I was and I have been ET.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly Mid June 2019)

What date did you make your forums account? June 26, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?  1 Warn 
image.thumb.png.e4312da87f7481ec405e8d1659391677.png

What is your donor rank? Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:As an ET and previous staff member, I am highly familiar with the ULX commands. I'd like to return because I believe I'd be a valuable part of the staff. I believe I would be a good fit for staff because of my previous experience. I frequently assist people with guidelines and make an effort to assist others in adhering to the rules. I am a highly busy person that is committed to my several branches. I have experience dealing with minges / rule breakers, I have experience with punishing people since I am HCZ Manager. At the very least, I feel I can regulate the server to the best of my abilities and take sits to the best of my capacity. With that being said, I truly hope that you take everything said here into consideration when making your decision. No matter what, this decision won’t affect my activity and no hard feeling if it doesn’t go through. Hope you all have a nice day/night. 

Scenario Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I'd tell them to slow down or stop and relax. I'd gag the player if they didn't. I would inform them that they are being penalized (if there is sufficient evidence) and provide a formal warning, after which I would either request a 5-day ban from an Admin+ or post a ban request in the discord (with SteamID, reason for ban). I would return the two players if no proof is shown.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I'd separate each player first, then question each one for their version of the story one by one. I'd want to see the report's relevant evidence. After reading over their POVs and any proof presented, I would see whether they've been reported for anything similar in the past. I'll check to see whether they've all cooled down after analyzing all of the evidence. Those who haven't are gagged. Then I'd explain what course of action I'm going to take and what's going on with the people concerned. (For example, warning someone about RDMx2, restoring someone to a prior place if necessary, and so on.) Then I'd see if one of them had any questions. For those who need to re-read the MOTD, I would direct them to it. And to do everything I can to prevent it from happening again.

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geer | lvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

Farmer

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support 

says I'm funny, based

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support

Active, mature, fit for staff

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support 

CI HCMD proves that he is 

adaptable, ambitious, approachable, competitive, server-focused, devoted, educated, efficient, flexible, focused, honest, independent, insightful, open-minded, organized, personable, productive, qualified, relaxed, resourceful, responsible, charming, creative, determined, diligent, diplomatic, dynamic, energetic, friendly, hardworking, helpful, imaginative, kind, likable, loyal, patient, polite, sincere, adept, brave, capable, considerate, courageous, faithful, fearless, humorous, knowledgeable, marvelous, nice, passionate, persistent, proficient, self-confident, sensible, and finally gregarious!

• Laughing 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team