dFuZe's Ban Appeal

dFuZe

Steam Name: dFuZe

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799388779/

Ingame Name: dFuZe

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Weiss (I think. It's been a while)

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: When I asked Security Forces to help me escape as a D-Class I was told no. I responded by saying "What happened to white privledge?" At the time, I thought I was making a lighthearted joke, but it was not received as such.

I know my track record on your servers isn't the cleanest, but I wish to have a second chance. What I did and what I did before that was childish, inconsiderate, and stupid. I hope that in the future I can play on your server again and do better to have a good experience not just for me, but for others around me. What I said was stupid, and inconsiderate. I would just appreciate the opportunity to play on this server again, even if I was permanently muted/gagged. I'm truly sorry for what I said, and I hope that you can understand that I am truly sorry and will not say such things again. Thank you for taking the time to read this Ban Appeal.

My last ban appeal was November 23, 2021

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

- Support

Racism is a very serious offense and you made 3 appeals and all of them got denied, which as far as I know means that you can’t appeal anymore.

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

- Support

Nah mate, sorry not sorry but you are a terrible human which is represented by your actions. Posting an appeal every month won't do anything. Go find another community to intoxicate.

• Laughing 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-support 

You can't appeal a Perma ban you've tried to appeal 3 times before, this ban appeal is invalid.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

8 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Nah mate, sorry not sorry but you are a terrible human which is represented by your actions. Posting an appeal every month won't do anything. Go find another community to intoxicate.

There is 64 thousand servers on GMOD. I can go to any server I want and be toxic. But theres a reason I keep coming back to this server. And that is because I WANT to play on it. I WANT to have a second chance and play the server again. I'm not coming back to troll/say the things I said. I can choose from 64 thousand other servers to do that. I continue to appeal because I WANT to play on this server again. I enjoyed playing on it and I made a mistake that I wish I didn't.

2 minutes ago, dFuZe said:

There is 64 thousand servers on GMOD. I can go to any server I want and be toxic. But theres a reason I keep coming back to this server. And that is because I WANT to play on it. I WANT to have a second chance and play the server again. I'm not coming back to troll/say the things I said. I can choose from 64 thousand other servers to do that. I continue to appeal because I WANT to play on this server again. I enjoyed playing on it and I made a mistake that I wish I didn't.

Maybe you shouldn’t have thrown away your many chances BEFORE being banned. Every single one of those warns should have been a wake up call that this shit won’t fly and yet you continued. This wasn’t a slip-up or a misjudgment this is repeated bigotry which has no place on GL. Go find some other server to play. 
-SUPPORT

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

18 minutes ago, dFuZe said:

Well too bad, should've thought about it before doing all those things. You can't appeal this ban anyways. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Dang unlocked this topic