Club Catalyst Suggestion - Denied

Ya Boi Hunter

What you want to see? - 

- Some implication of music of some kind

- A job for an owner of the club

- Just some things to spruce up the club in general 

Why should we add it? - Right now, the club is pretty boring, and nobody ever goes into it except to base in it. I feel it would add some more aspects to the club and to make it a lot more interesting, as well as give a reason to be down there. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It would give people a reason to be down there, as well as a place to "vibe" whenever people want to. I've always liked the club, and it's sad to see it mainly unused. 

Who is it mainly for? - It would be for anyone who wants it whenever they want. 

Links to any content - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306423885

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188137835

+/- Support 
+would be a great addition so I don't always have to pull up my spotify also I would hear new music from other players and what not
-if you look at the addons that you added those both play music to server wide not proximity so I could see this being easily abused unless we could regulated the system by staff having to approve the song and then the staff member would play the song for them

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 1/13/2022 at 5:54 PM, Lime King said:

+Support
-Music go brr
-More RP

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali