NCO Application

What is your name?

Cobra (4078)

What is your rank?
Senior Airman

How long have you been an Enlisted?
Two or Three weeks!

What rank are you applying for?
Not 100% sure what rank I'll be giving, but I'm assuming the lowest NCO ranking possible!

How many strikes do you have?
0 Battalion Strikes
1 Server Warn

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?
I have been NCO and an Officer previously. Keep in mind this was a long time ago, in a battalion named the 31st Demolition Corps, but I do still have the knowledge and experience of both these rankings. I am very interested in moving up the ranks in Starfighter Corps, as well as contribute more to both the battalion and Command. Overall I have held up a pretty good reputation with the other Enlisted, and I feel ready to take the next step into hopefully being in a position where I lead them to a certain extent. The biggest reason that I think I can withhold trust within this rank is because of my past experience in a position like this, and the (hopefully) solid reputation I have attempted to create for myself.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?
I think a big way I can assist the officers is by giving SF enlisted, and others of my same ranking, things to do. I plan to make an effort to plan things for SF to do, whether this be practicing a certain flight formation, or even help the enlisted get better at flying or dogfighting (if I have the ability to run something along those lines of course). I also think I can also help officers keep the enlisted in line, make sure they are following orders, and even help run SIMs if I am called on to do these. Lastly I plan to host tryouts at least once every time I get on, I know Starfighter Corps is always looking for new Enlisted to join our ranks, and I hope to carry out that need by hosting tryouts when able.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?
I agree

• Will locked this topic