• 4/5
    • 3/5
    • 2/5
    • 1/5

This poll is closed to new votes

Post Title: On The Run! - Hosted by Rice on 1/13/22

Event Type: On-ship to Off-ship | Defcon 1 | Combat

Event Description: 

Incoming Broadcast From ISB Director Orson Krennic: "I have created a device to lock onto the signal of a ship and chase it through hyperspace, I know the whereabouts of a rebel fleet in transit and I want you to intercept them mid-flight for testing purposes. You will have one shot at this and I want you to make it out alive to give me feedback! Do not let me down or lose the tracking devices!"

-A rebel fleet is on the run from the tyrannical hands of the empire, Stop them in the place they feel most safe. Do not allow them to disable the trackers, or stay in hyperspace too long!

What could have gone better in the event?: More actors would of allowed combat through points the server was struggling during!

Please leave your feedback on my event in the comments, as well as a rating from 1 (bad event) to 5 (good event).

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

Great Event Mr. Rice 100/5

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Event was great, the story & concept was fairly unique and a nice fresh breath of air. I hope to see more events with plotlines like this!

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

5 minutes ago, KitChan said:

Great Event Mr. Rice 100/5

I appreciated being involved in this event! It was fun, thought out, and every character on the ISD had a part in it! 10/10

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

Very nice event! I enjoyed protecting Kallus, running around the ship and managing all the sectors being attacked. The ship was slowly destroyed in a much more immersive and dramatic way rather than instant Defcon 1. The flight to Endor was dramatic and eventful, and I enjoyed how the Rebel Elites felt more focused, directed and understanding of their roles, being a roadblock to make the battle seem more difficult than just a player running around with 5k health. The fight on Endor didn't linger too long, and the urgency Krennic made at the beginning both prepared us for what was to come much more efficiently and put emphasis on how important this battle would be. All around, very fun and I enjoyed it more than most events!

• Like 1

Praises

• The idea of the ships ramming each other and the resulting impacts shaking the screen to affect peoples combat position and aim were noteworthy and welcome additions
  • The Event was well paced and not overly drawn out
  • The switching up of some regiments' status quo for on-ship events was a positive
  • The premise of the event and objectives was creative

Criticisms

• Medical should always be able to split up to cover multiple sectors on-ship, as the regiment is more suited to that strategy in on-ship defense. This ensures no critical sector is devoid of healing.
  • A decently unique event with an epic idea like chasing capital ships through hyperspace could've used some music.
  • The offmap portion of the Defcon 1 felt a little bland; something like a pursuing rebel fighter craft providing CAS that needed to be cleared before transports could safely land could've spiced it up a bit. 

4/5, I certainly had some fun with that one

• Like 1

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00