Make SCP Unable to hit each others - Denied

MazuzaM

What are you suggesting? - Make SCPs unable to hit each other like hazardous SCPs are unable to infect robots etc..

How would this change better the server? - Since its also stated in MOTD dying to another SCP is an invalid death and people use to close CCs so you should call staff to open it and disable this function would be super

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCPs

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

7 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

I understand it’s annoying but 2 major issues

1. Would be a MASSIVE overhaul

2. It could ruin test RP for research

Also I don't think GMOD is able to do that / It would be hard to code

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

I mean yea like imagine 354 running around are swinging his arms around like a enraged hulking monster, it isnt gonna care if a 610 gets clubed lol

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 1/13/2022 at 3:02 PM, Flixy said:

Also I don't think GMOD is able to do that / It would be hard to code

It would not be difficult to code. Source engine has a team system in place already, and if for some reason that doesn't work, you have the PlayerShouldTakeDamage hook which can also be used for this purpose.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Veesus said:

It would not be difficult to code. Source engine has a team system in place already, and if for some reason that doesn't work, you have the PlayerShouldTakeDamage hook which can also be used for this purpose.

I agree completly it ruins the freedom with testing ideas and seems like an unnecessary addition. If you happen to be hit or attacked by a scp simply call staff and have them reset you. 

• Thanks 1