Billybob's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

JDWhatever

In-Game Name: Billybob

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_1:0:61232729

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Donator: Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week in game, been apart since Dec. 13

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Research: RAS --- CI: CQOP LCPL

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I was game master of a Nar shadda, Nutscript Serious Roleplay server that while the server was alive had roughly 40+ players active on it, me and my team hosted many events and tried to make the server even when no events were happening as interesting as it could possible be. One of the final events we hosted, we thoroughly planned out 2 weeks prior to it happening and the course of the event happened over the span of 3 days.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1: FailRP

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like with my insane brain, and the idea's I have for events could really engage players, whether it be a newly joined D-class, or a high ranking MTF who's been on for over a year. Along with taking suggestions from experienced players and see what kind of events they would want to see take place. Along with all my previous experience with being on serious roleplay servers and my accumulated time of 2,466 hours of gmod that I have so not regretted played, I have a solid grasp of what it takes to run events, make sure no one is too overpowered in the event. I feel like my reputation on the server would also greatly aid in creating fun events for people, as mostly everyone knows me for my overwhelming southern character that I play and the shenanigans he creates, but still allowing him to produce good workI greatly appreciate y'all reading through this and hopefully giving me an opportunity to be apart of this community even more. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I personally would love to see more MTF vs CI event happen, such as creating a cache where the MTF or CI would have to secure a location for a certain amount of time, in a more open area so they can start utilizing and practicing military strategies. My idea of events is to help people grow in their military tactics so it becomes more of a game of brains than of more firepower.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Id personally have to say, SCP-999 I think the SCP is freaking hilarious and a wonderful ball of joy that whenever its around foundation personnel just makes their moods better. 

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

+Support

After doing a PT with you I saw you have potential of becoming ET. I was also watching you use the toolgun with Adams and I think your fit enough to join!

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, Flixy said:

-Support

Bad experiences with you
Very immature
Event Idea could be explained better

Although you have a ton of gmod experience and is command in research. I wish you luck on your app 😄

Agree with Flixy your kinda immature and lack of detail of the event idea.

But you can prove in the research command!

Still Support -

Edited by tylerdiffee1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+ Extremely Support

Very Mature: I personally believe the only possible reason people could say Billybob is in-mature is if they rarely talk to/see him. Billybob is not someone I would describe as extremely serious but he definitely is mature. Compared to the teenagers coming home from school jumping onto the server (and IK this is gonna sound cringe but) Billybob is a US Marine. He understands maturity. The professionalism seen in game is his light hearted and loving persona. Hes friendly to everyone he meets and gives everyone a fair shot. Mistaking this for being a minge causes you to miss this gem of a community member.
Experience In Command Position: Billybob has single handy caused research to become an active, fun environment due to his enjoyable trainings, constant activity, and supportive role to fellow command members. I can confidently say he is a better researcher than myself and most others. If he was to end up being an Event Team Member, he would run not only enjoyable events (following the right training) but he would end up helping his fellow Event Team Staff.
Amazing Experiences with You: Ive personally never have written a longer +support/commendation than this one before. Not on any server in the last 10+ years I have played Gmod. I hope the unexperience of others does not inflict an incorrect decision for yourself man. You trained me in Research, caused my favorite experiences in the server teamspeak ever through your singing, and have caused myself to be more active in research through your inspirational research logs. I hope the best of you!
Event Idea: While simple, the idea is not a bad one. If the MTF/CI population was peaking this would be a great way to causes players to enjoy the playtime they are putting in rather than a basic raid/MTF duties.
Note: I have had no exterior influence in making this, I personally believe these things need to be said about this amazing community member.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

Pending

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

9 hours ago, Flixy said:

-Support

Bad experiences with you
Very immature

Low playtime on the server

Although you have experience with ET and is command in research. I wish you luck on your app 😄

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/14/2022 at 9:03 AM, Super_Smitty said:

+ Extremely Support

Very Mature: I personally believe the only possible reason people could say Billybob is in-mature is if they rarely talk to/see him. Billybob is not someone I would describe as extremely serious but he definitely is mature. Compared to the teenagers coming home from school jumping onto the server (and IK this is gonna sound cringe but) Billybob is a US Marine. He understands maturity. The professionalism seen in game is his light hearted and loving persona. Hes friendly to everyone he meets and gives everyone a fair shot. Mistaking this for being a minge causes you to miss this gem of a community member.
Experience In Command Position: Billybob has single handy caused research to become an active, fun environment due to his enjoyable trainings, constant activity, and supportive role to fellow command members. I can confidently say he is a better researcher than myself and most others. If he was to end up being an Event Team Member, he would run not only enjoyable events (following the right training) but he would end up helping his fellow Event Team Staff.
Amazing Experiences with You: Ive personally never have written a longer +support/commendation than this one before. Not on any server in the last 10+ years I have played Gmod. I hope the unexperience of others does not inflict an incorrect decision for yourself man. You trained me in Research, caused my favorite experiences in the server teamspeak ever through your singing, and have caused myself to be more active in research through your inspirational research logs. I hope the best of you!
Event Idea: While simple, the idea is not a bad one. If the MTF/CI population was peaking this would be a great way to causes players to enjoy the playtime they are putting in rather than a basic raid/MTF duties.
Note: I have had no exterior influence in making this, I personally believe these things need to be said about this amazing community member.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 1/13/2022 at 3:33 PM, Super_Smitty said:

+ Extremely Support

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

On 1/13/2022 at 12:34 PM, Flixy said:

-Support

Bad experiences with you
Very immature

Low playtime on the server

Although you have experience with ET and is command in research. I wish you luck on your app 😄

What? From the time I've known Billybob I've never seen him be immature in any negative way. 

+Support
Great candidate for Event Team.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Sixx said:

What? From the time I've known Billybob I've never seen him be immature in any negative way. 

+Support

I still have it as a -support, lemme change that real quick

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 1/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, Super_Smitty said:

+ Extremely Support

I'm going to change my support to +, After reading and learning about BillyBob

I know BillyBob, and he very creative thinking and knowing you will do great on the Event Team.

Support: ++

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+support

Billybob while seen as immature by some, is actually an elaborate character he roleplays as while on the server which a lot of people don't understand. He has an off switch to his character and when it's time to get serious, he gets serious and gets professional. Think he'd do great in event team.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

12 hours ago, tylerdiffee1 said:

I'm going to change my support to +, After reading and learning about BillyBob

I know BillyBob, and he very creative thinking and knowing you will do great on the Event Team.

Support: ++

+Support 
This Guy Would Make Great In ET.

20 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Same As Sixx I Never Seen Him Be Immature In a Bad Way, Hes Very Professional When He Needs To Be.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/13/2022 at 10:33 PM, Super_Smitty said:

+ Extremely Support

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥