1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  LT

In-Game Name:  Trumpo

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:68798390

Current Rank:  SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:  I think about 2 ish years. A long time.

What timezone are you in?:  Eastern

How many Warns do you have?:  0 warns.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I think I should be promoted for many reasons. The first reason is that I have been active and trying to help the department. I have lots of experience on police RP, I have been playing since 2017 now. Talking about experience, I have experience as a command member and tactical training. Next, I have 0 warnings and feel that I am very mature and professional. When I am playing government; I take it very seriously to make sure the job gets done the correct way. Many people would describe me as a man who gets the job done. The main reason I want to be a LT is so I can help the newer officers coming onto the server. I want them to be the best officers they can be. With my experience and training, I feel I can make a significant impact on the police department force and new PD members. My final reason is how dedicated I am to the badge. My dedication will help the PD thrive. Thank you for taking the time to read my application on why I think I should be a LT. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): 

Yes, I understand.

trumpo_signature.png

I think Trumpo would be great as LT. Takes things seriously but is still really fun to play PD with. I’ve know him through gmod for a long time, and know that he’s very responsible and trustworthy. Definitely support this! 

+Support 
Long time member
Great RP 
Good rep 
Good luck!!!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 1/13/2022 at 5:13 AM, GL Travis Sandman said:

+Support
-Great Officer

-Mature

-Knows what he is doing

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali