GLaDOS' Global Resignation | 48 Hour Notice

GLaDOS

you were an amazing HoR and an amazing friend, I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to work with you. good luck on whatever you may choose to do next.

o7

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

Aw man, you've really gone and done it haven't you? GLaDOS, it's been a pleasure having you apart of this community in both Research and Event Team. You've been a very good member of this community for the time you have been here, and you will be missed. Also, we're still gonna take the cupcake story to our graves right?

o7 hope to still keep in contact man.

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

o7 Seya later Glados come back soon

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Very first person I remember meeting when I first joined Research. Loved every event you hosted and now know that no on else will have those unique experiences. It very much hurts to know that you are leaving and I know we never really knew each other but every interaction we have had where always so great. Everyone said such great things about you, it suchs that I couldn't ever get to know THE Glados but it happens. You will be missed, hopefully you will come back sometime o7

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}