GLaDOS' Global Resignation | 48 Hour Notice

GLaDOS

Glados you are an amazing Head of Research, you did a wonderful job on the branch and as much as i hate to see you go it was a amazing time work with you on research. That 106 mass test we did for you, we got 21 researchers on. I wish you luck with all your IRL Stuff. We will miss you!

o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

o7

Thanks for all you did for gaminglight!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

42 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

o7

Thanks for all you did for gaminglight!

We'll miss you glados...

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Damn we lost the Portal reference, I cri 😢

Jokes aside, have a good one mate, you did some amazing things for Research 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Igneous said:

Only when I'm not pissed off...

the-hulk-the-incredible-hulk.gif

Thank you for everything you have done, you will be missed!

We not gonna talk about you in the security command room!

o7 GLaDOS 

Thanks for being the ETL you were truly awesome!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

DAMNN WHYYY 
O7

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

funny how time flies man, you and land will be my lads till the end hopefully, I shall always remember the best times we had one here, the people met, friends gained, and friends lost. But I promise you I will do better, I would say farewell my friend but I have no reason to say farewell, not to mention you and land are fare greater than the title of friend!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.