Officer application

rshiggins166

What is your In Game Name? John

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:200421739

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? when i rejoined after getting kicked out would be 10 days and yes i did restart from pvt if we look to how old i been playing on the server as purge it would be 2 years

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I want to become Officer so I can go through  the ranks and i want to help purge expand and help SGT and to host sims and helping people train and that i can help people go through the ranks another reason is so that i can learn more too about being a purge officer

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I will always follow order and do my best and help maintain the people and kick out any mingers and help people get set up to their battle stations and train people and try to help people become the best they can ever be in purge

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? Probably since i try my best and won't surrender and i do know how to break up fights but i sadly can't use my mic since how bad it is and if i type ususaly no one reads it i am a person thats good in fighting in melee combat.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? No.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes i understand

Edited by rshiggins166

• rshiggins166 changed the title to Officer application

I don't see enough effort in this application unfortunately. 
Think of some things you could really do to improve yourself while improving those around you.

-Support

• Like 1

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 1/12/2022 at 10:34 PM, SilonMist said:

Think of some things you could really do to improve yourself while improving those around you.

-Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/12/2022 at 7:34 PM, SilonMist said:

-Support

Good luck though.

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO